AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Can't sleep? 4 tips to catch up on your zzz's

Your dream of falling asleep without tossing and turning just came true...

MOD MOD MOD I have this friend who has been hanging out with this girl I have felt a little left out. When I tried to hangout with them the girl said I was trying to get in their buisness. Help what should I do?

Hey girl!

It seems like your friend's friend isn't so nice! I think you should hang out with your friend one-on-one and tell her exactly how it feels when they exclude you. Tell her that you're respectful of the fact that she has other friends, but you want to maintain your friendship, too. Since this friend's friend doesn't appear to be so nice, you don't have to try and be friends with her - just don't diss her to your friend, and hold your head high. If you're friend's a true friend, she'll make an effort to hang out with you more. Xoxox
Devin A.

by Lalainya on 11/4/2011 1:19:30 PM

Very helpful!

by caligirl99 on 11/4/2011 10:57:06 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
i have rlly dark circles under my eye, and at night i sleep rlly well. What gives? Also how do I conceal them?

Hey girl,

Make sure you're drinking enough water each day as well! It could just be your bod's natural coloring (the skin there could be thin - or any number of other reasons), so try not to stress. Instead, find a cream concealer in a shade slightly lighter than your actual skin tone. Apply it there with a finger or sponge, then smudge to blend. Some makeup artists also use a green concealer stick to even out the tones. Personally though, the cream concealer works just fine to cover 'em up Smile
Lauren C.

by magical :) on 11/3/2011 11:47:23 PM

Hey girls! Come join my club, All Things Growing Up! Thank you(:

by EgirlH.97 on 11/3/2011 10:27:13 PM

Hey I commented on this earlier, like 6 hours ago, and it never showed up... but I was just wondering if there was any way I could get to sleep earlier because my hw takes me until 1 am almost every night. I'm starting it as early as possible, but I just take such a long time because I have SO much to do. I shouldn't even be on here now because I have so much to do right now. What should I do? I sleep through class because I only get 4 or 5 hours every night. Help!!

Hey girl,

Do you do any clubs/activities? You might consider cutting back on those in order to save more time for schoolwork, since clearly you're having a rough year in terms of work. Are you in all honors classes? You should also consider possibly not taking a full schedule of demanding classes next year, so you have time to breathe and take care of yourself. Finally, with each night of homework, you HAVE to prioritize. Which assignments are worth the most? Work on those carefully, while you skim your reading and spend less time on smaller assignments. It's great to be detail-oriented, but not when it's costing you rest! Working hard is excellent and I'm proud of you that you're so focused, but you'll also run yourself into the ground if you keep getting bad sleep. It's not healthy! And what good is working hard if you're sick and fall far behind anyway? No good. P.S. If you need extensions, don't be afraid to ask your teachers. They'll know you work hard and aren't just trying to be lazy with the assignment! <3
Lauren C.

by mememe6 on 11/3/2011 10:10:19 PM

I always listen to relaxing music, turn my alarm clock towards the wall, and focus on breathing when I'm trying to fall asleep. Smile

by teamjacob0625 on 11/3/2011 8:15:55 PM

MODMODMOD!!
i've been loosing ALOT of hair lately.like when I shampoo, condition, and comb, in total it looks like a lock of my hair came out. it doesn't actually come out in clumps- it comes out in lots of strands. i wash my hair every other day and deep condition every 2-3 weeks.
i also get 6 hours of sleep everyday Frown does that have to do with it? i'm usually kinda tired. and i always take my regular diabetes medication (type 2, im 15 and weigh .... lbs)do u have any idea what could be causing the hair loss?
thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

My hairdresser says that we often lose strands of hair because we're in need of a trim! Our hair gets brittle and can break, so it keeps it healthy and fresh to get it trimmed every so often. Try asking your hairdresser why this is happening. If their answer doesn't cut it, ask your doc! Smile
Lauren C.

by pisceas27 on 11/3/2011 8:07:02 PM

i used to not be able to fall sleep at all!! i went 2 my doctor and she said take melatonin. i take a 3 mg pill about 30 minutes before i go to bed. dont take it without ur parents or doctors permission tho idk all the side affects or whatever else that may apply to people whose bodies are different than mine.

by cody-simpson-is-amazing on 11/3/2011 7:45:27 PM

thanks for this post! I ALWAYS HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING THINKING ABOUT SCHOOL!
whoa didnt mean for that to be caps haha

by fbvb13 on 11/3/2011 6:44:52 PM

I just take a bunch of sleeping pills. Not the healthiest approach, but it works.

by chiisai_senshi on 11/3/2011 6:33:25 PM