1 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

2 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

3 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Can't sleep? 4 tips to catch up on your zzz's

Your dream of falling asleep without tossing and turning just came true...

Hahaha I wish I had that problem
I get like 5 hours of sleep not because I can't but because I don't have time.
High school sucks

by ninadasiy on 11/3/2011 5:29:45 PM

ya i have this same prob! i'll go to bed at 9:30 and then i'll look at the clock and it will be like 10:45 then i'm alwayyyss tired in the morning

by girlygirl22werock on 11/3/2011 5:00:03 PM

I am soooooooooooo happy you made this!!! Even if I knew most of these already, it's nice to get a couple more tips.

by AlwaysDreamer on 11/3/2011 4:34:55 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I have a really hard time falling asleep.  I keep figiting.  Sometimes it will be 2 in the morning and I barely caught a blink of sleep.  So in the morning I have dark circles under my eyes and it takes me forever to get ready!  What time should I go to sleep?  Is this a medical problem, I have always had it?

Hey girlie,

definitely try out some of the things in this article.  You should be getting at least 8 hours of sleep like it says, so AT LEAST eight hours earlier than when you have to get up in the morning.  If it continues to worry, grab your mom and ask her to take you to a doc.
Jordan S.

by cheekymonkey1 on 11/3/2011 4:29:25 PM

im definitely trying these Smile

by filaluvva on 11/3/2011 4:26:57 PM

MOD! How can I delete/leave a club? On my profile it says I'm the president of 3 clubs I never joined, and that I'm the only member :/

Hey girlie,

Read all our frequently asked club questions riiiiight HERE Smile
Lauren C.

by rocketqueenxo on 11/3/2011 4:23:17 PM

Mod mOd moD
I need some help. I keep asking my mom to take me to the mall so i can get a winter jacket. She keeps saying she will, and tells me a day. On the day she said we will go, she always says we can't. I know we will go and i try not to be mad, But its hard. I really need to get some stuff and it seems like she won't take me. What should i do?

Pull up some super-cute winter jackets online to show to her.  Online shopping is perfect for situations like these.

Jordan S.

by curlygirl9 on 11/3/2011 4:11:57 PM

First Comment!
These look cool!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/3/2011 4:02:56 PM

That is helpful

by lol9586 on 11/3/2011 3:59:10 PM

Hey gl readers!
come check out my fashion blog at themanyhuesofheather.blogspot.com ask my fashion advice and watch for postings each week. become a member and help me reach my goal of more members! thanks!
xoxoxx
-heather

by crazy chica 14 on 11/3/2011 3:52:20 PM

This weekend, get your workout at the mall! Walking from store to store and trying on trends will burn cals and give you ideas for your own Back-To-School wardrobe. No need to even spend a dime!

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Chocolate is good for you.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.