13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Friend's jealous of my good grades

This year, my BFF and I are in the same classes...

MOD MOD MOD! i am starting 7th grade in the fall. but i am doing the public online school. i am kinda afraid that i will not be smart enough and fail since i was home schooled since 4th grade due to being bullied .. i don't know what to do and i am getting really stressed

Hey girl,

Relax! If the work is online, you can work at your own pace, which is less stressful. Talk to your instructor or parents about doing some work over the summer to prepare yourself -- brush up on what you've learned this past year so you'll be sharp when the new grade rolls around!

Meghan D.

by sassystriker on 6/15/2012 9:04:50 PM

i think u just should be proud of ur good grades. Haha

by mizkitty654 on 5/20/2012 8:56:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im in 7th grade and i was so sick of people bossing me around and being bullied that my parents took me out of skool for homeskooling. i thought it would be a better situation but now im overly bored and 8th grade is coming quik!i dont know wat to do!

Hey Girly!

Middle school can be hard. Girls are clique-y which leads to major bullying. If you're super unhappy with the  homeschooling routine, talk to your 'rents. Ask them what your options are and if they're comfortable with you going back to school. Make sure YOU'RE comfortable going back to school-that's the most important factor in deciding. There are only a few weeks until summer, but is it possible to tour a school for a day? Do some research and you'll find information about enrolling.

Marisa D.

by the cupcake queen:) on 5/14/2012 2:21:35 PM

If she is jealous of your grades then obviously she isn't a friend. A friend is a person who is happy for your achievements, not jealous

by aiche14 on 4/21/2012 6:25:52 PM

im failing math someone help!

by hjr811 on 4/8/2012 7:18:05 PM

*mod* *mod*
If I have more that two assignments for homework and some of them are due at the end of the week, I always get a little stressed out. How can I keep my cool?

Hey girl,

It's all about prioritizing! Make a list of all the assignments you have to do, in order by due date. Tackle the one that's due the soonest, then take a break by working a little bit on some of the bigger ones that are coming up. That way, you'll always have an organized way to keep track of all the stuff you have to do - AND you'll take things one step at a time, so you will stress out wayyy less Smile
Lauren C.

by sissis1430 on 4/5/2012 6:59:11 PM

If I get a C- or lower on my report card. By the end of the year I have to repeat the WHOLE GRADE! Last year 7 people got retained. I'm so scared that's going to happen to me. My grades aren't that well. I honestly try really hard. What should I do?

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 3/10/2012 7:47:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! So I'm a pretty good student overall and tend to get 90's on tests and I usually lose my marks on simple mistakes that I make so when we get them back I usually complain and my friend that I sit beside hates it because she isn't the best in school so the last time the teacher was handing back test she says "u complain about anything above a 75 and I'm not talking to you" so I made a small mistake on this really hard history test and if I hadn't of done one thing I would have gotten a 96% and so I mumbled to myself about my mark and now she is pissed at me and won't talk to me what do I do. I cant help when I criticize my own work it's something I ave done for years now. please help!!!

Its just something you need to say inside your head around her. You dont wanna make her feel bad. I know its not your intention but we need to sacrifice things for our friends. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by hayley**98 on 3/7/2012 9:49:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
my friends told me that my track coach thought i was annoying. i didnt think i was being annoying just asking questions and being myself. now im starting to wonder if other people dont feel the same way about me. i want to be perfect, but i also want to understand whats so bad about being yourself?

Hey girl, Part of being yourself and being happy with who you are is knowing that not everyone is going to like you, and that's okay. You can't worry about pleasing everyone, because there will always be some people who will just never like you no matter what you do. Having someone not like you doesn't mean you're not perfect, it just means you're human! I'm sure there are people you don't like who probably feel the same way you do - like they're just being themselves. It's totally normal. The important thing is making friends with people who like you for who you are.

xoxo Allie