12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Only talk to your BF through texting? Here's how to chat IRL

Tired of just texting or typing to each other? Here's how to chat without being on the phone or online.

**MOD**
So my boyfriend and I are going good, we kissed recently at a school dance. Not recently more like a week ago. He hasn't kissed me again, did I do something wrong? He kissed me once at school today but thats because my bff asked him to so she could get a picture. At the dance we kissed three times, no tongue, just a peck. I'm his first gf, do I really need to keep asking?

Dont bother him about it. If you nag he wont like it. Also your friend taking a picture of you two kissing might have pissed him off so make sure not to do that again. Keep kissing a private and intimate moment between you two and youll be fine. He'll want to do it more if its not a show for everyone else. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by lovelysam56 on 11/4/2011 5:28:58 PM

MOD!!
Okay so over the summer i used to like this guy B and he liked me back. but my friend O also liked him bcuz they were best friends. me and B kissed and than he went to camp for a month. when he came back he decided he didn't like me anymore so we wouldn't hurt O by going out. i was crushed. we went through a rough patch and now are friends again. O also has her own boyfriend. But now i think i might like B again... he flirted alot with me today and for the past couple of days however he flirts with a bunch of other people too. my other friend T thinks he still has feelings for me. but i don't know what to do, should i go after him or not? could he still have feelings for me? please help! sorry for it being so long

Im not sure if he still has feelings for you or not. Cant be positive. But I say you just keep talking to him and feeling out the situation. If he does seem to like you then i say go for it. Your friend has a boyfriend, she has no reason to be angry with you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pati5dance on 11/4/2011 5:04:24 PM

Are you going to be a senior in 2014?! Then join my new club "Class of 2014<3". We will talk about everything going on in our lives, give eachother advice and make it through the remaining years of high school together Smile

Come join on my page!!

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 11/4/2011 4:54:08 PM

MOD!!!
I really really like this boy! He is perfect!! But we doing really talk that much...and I don't think he likes me. How can i talk to him more without it being like weird since we doing talk to each other that much. And is there a way to get a guy to like you?

Hey babe!

The best way to get a guy to like you is to be yourself! And the best way to get talking to him is to find something that the two of you have in common! Is he a total Maroon 5 fan, too? Get talking about the band, then, voila! Invite him to the next concert with you and a bunch of friends - no pressure. Good luck babe! xoxo
Devin A.

by ALdancer on 11/4/2011 3:43:40 PM

**MOD**
SO my crush and I like each other...or at least we used to. I mean, I still like him, but I'm not sure if the feeling is still mutual. When we first told each other we liked each other, we texted all the time. Then, we didn't really text for like the last two weeks, but we still talked a lot during school. Well now we've been texting regularly for the past few days. Should I ask him if he still likes me or should I just let things happen naturally?? Thanks in advance! Smile
XOXO~Courtney <333333

Hey babe!

Since you've told each other you liked each other and nothing happened, I think it would be totally fine if you ask him if he still likes you! If you let things happen naturally, nothing might happen at this rate! xoxox
Devin A.

by cmn5297 on 11/4/2011 3:27:05 PM

MOD
u guys rock for helping us out, like a billion times Tong
keep up the good work Laughing
-Amaya Smile

Thanks, lovely! <3

Jordan S.

by kristadakota on 11/4/2011 12:31:30 PM

MOD
I wanted to thank you for everything! You and all the other MODs have always answered my questions and helped me through a lot of issues. You guys actually care and want to help girls like me! At this age, there are a lot of things that w have questions about, so it is great that we can rely on you to help us. Thank you so much!

Awh, thank you so much for this.  Of course, anytime! Smile

Jordan S.