12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

15 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

16 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Only talk to your BF through texting? Here's how to chat IRL

Tired of just texting or typing to each other? Here's how to chat without being on the phone or online.

mod mod mod mod mod
hey thanks @Lynae P. hope this info will help

by Hawaiikearybear16_luvshula3 on 12/4/2011 6:13:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Okay so recently I'm always texting this guy (lets call him Steven). One day I asked him do you believe in 11:11? He asked What is that?I told him the whole wish thing and everything and he said i do that all the time. He asked what i'm going to wish for I said for him to know my secret.My secret was that I liked Steven. He guessed it right and he was like will you go out with me?I said yes right away, but now it seems like we have a phone relationship. We try to meet at school but it seems akward in front of Steven's friend. I wanted to know, how can i just talk to him at school without making look and seem akward? I wanted the news that we are going out to spread so it wont seem weird but how do i talk to him without a phone and in person? THANKS!!!

Hey girl, think of all the ways talking to him in person is better than being on the phone. You actually get to see him in person and touch and be around him. If you continue to think of talking to him as akward it will be. But, if you approach him smiling, confident, and happy, he will feed off your energy and act the same. It may be better if you guys hang out in private first, instead of in front of all his friends, to get more comfortable around each other. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Hawaiikearybear16_luvshula3 on 12/3/2011 8:22:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need help..
Soo i like this guy and I'm pretty sure he likes me. But I don't want a bf yet because everybody does and I don't wanna date just to date ya know?! But I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings because we've been friends for about 4 years. And recently my friend told me that this guy likes me. He's so nice and sweet and i can tell him anything and he won't tell anyone. Thinking back on our coversations I think he might like me. But idk! Any ideas? (: thanks soso much!
~Amanda

by ilovepiano15 on 11/16/2011 9:01:37 PM

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 weeks and texting nonstop and and we hang out too. But now hes started to become less texty and we havent hung out in a while because we've both been so busy.(But were planning on hanging out tomorrow) Should i be worried that hes becoming distant from me or is it normal not to text often when u have a boyfriend?

by candycheerio22 on 11/12/2011 7:58:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
lAURE C. Thank you sooo much(: I really appreciate everything!(:

Anytime! <3 Always here for ya, babe!
Lauren C.

by purpleorchid on 11/5/2011 10:57:11 PM

Ok, so one of my guy friends likes me and he admitted it and he called me beautiful and stuff like that but won't ask me out!!! When we do talk it is over the internet, when I tell him to talk to me at school the next day he NEVER does, is he forgetting or forgetting on purpose?

by LunaEstrellas on 11/5/2011 9:13:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD! ... Thanks again, can you only put your answer? And erase my question?

Hey babe,

First off, sorry that this got posted without an answer! Another mod must have mistakenly approved it as a regular comment, not a question for us Smile Anyway...try something that is a little more polished for you than normal. A pair of dark skinny jeans with a pair of low high heels (something comfy but still fashionable - like bootie high heels or clogs) takes cozy denim to a new level. On top, go with a bold colored tee (like turquoise or purple) with a structured blazer in a complementary color. Personally, I would love a turquoise tee with a white military jacket on top! A silver long necklace could make it look even fancier. A sleek ponytail and natural makeup with a touch of special (like a winged eyeliner look, or a bold red lip) will finish off the look Smile
Lauren C.

by purpleorchid on 11/5/2011 2:41:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
ok so me and my boyfriend and i were texing, and he mainly only says "ok" and i was running out of things to say so i said "so anything u want to say? cause i can't think of nothing" and then he shocked me when he replied "i love u"
i replied "nice. i love you too"
but idk if i love him...i'm only in 7th grade! i know that this is as close to love as i have ever gotten. should i have still replied that? anyway after that he replied "i know"
what do u think he meant by that?!
thanksSmile please answer soon!!

Hey girlie,

Whoaa, that's a big step! Whether or not you actually DO love him, it happened - so try not to worry about it too much. But seriously consider whether you actually do love him before you say it again! I don't think he meant anything by "I know" - it was just something to say to keep the convo going, acknowledging that he knows you care for him and are interested in your relationship. No biggie! But like I said, "love" is a big word and a big deal, so don't feel pressure to say it again unless you are sure. You'll know if you are... you won't doubt it because it'll feel right!
Lauren C.

by Alykat18 on 11/4/2011 10:26:33 PM

I laughed when I saw the "Silence Isn't Golden"! I had a crush on this one guy whose last name is Golden and he and his little brother never shut up, so I made up the saying:
Silence is Golden but Goldens aren't silent.

by Doodle600 on 11/4/2011 10:13:42 PM

MOD!!
So I'm really shy, silent, etc. I only break out of my "shell" when Im around people I know REALLY well, like my besties. And then Im a completely different person. It makes it really hard to talk to my crush that I've had for over a year. Any suggestions on how to break out of "my shell"?

Get to know him better! Just do casual small talk and really develop a friendship. Then breaking out of your shell will be easy. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by uni301 on 11/4/2011 5:29:52 PM

**MOD**
So my boyfriend and I are going good, we kissed recently at a school dance. Not recently more like a week ago. He hasn't kissed me again, did I do something wrong? He kissed me once at school today but thats because my bff asked him to so she could get a picture. At the dance we kissed three times, no tongue, just a peck. I'm his first gf, do I really need to keep asking?

Dont bother him about it. If you nag he wont like it. Also your friend taking a picture of you two kissing might have pissed him off so make sure not to do that again. Keep kissing a private and intimate moment between you two and youll be fine. He'll want to do it more if its not a show for everyone else. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by lovelysam56 on 11/4/2011 5:28:58 PM

MOD!!
Okay so over the summer i used to like this guy B and he liked me back. but my friend O also liked him bcuz they were best friends. me and B kissed and than he went to camp for a month. when he came back he decided he didn't like me anymore so we wouldn't hurt O by going out. i was crushed. we went through a rough patch and now are friends again. O also has her own boyfriend. But now i think i might like B again... he flirted alot with me today and for the past couple of days however he flirts with a bunch of other people too. my other friend T thinks he still has feelings for me. but i don't know what to do, should i go after him or not? could he still have feelings for me? please help! sorry for it being so long

Im not sure if he still has feelings for you or not. Cant be positive. But I say you just keep talking to him and feeling out the situation. If he does seem to like you then i say go for it. Your friend has a boyfriend, she has no reason to be angry with you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pati5dance on 11/4/2011 5:04:24 PM

Are you going to be a senior in 2014?! Then join my new club "Class of 2014<3". We will talk about everything going on in our lives, give eachother advice and make it through the remaining years of high school together Smile

Come join on my page!!

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 11/4/2011 4:54:08 PM

MOD!!!
I really really like this boy! He is perfect!! But we doing really talk that much...and I don't think he likes me. How can i talk to him more without it being like weird since we doing talk to each other that much. And is there a way to get a guy to like you?

Hey babe!

The best way to get a guy to like you is to be yourself! And the best way to get talking to him is to find something that the two of you have in common! Is he a total Maroon 5 fan, too? Get talking about the band, then, voila! Invite him to the next concert with you and a bunch of friends - no pressure. Good luck babe! xoxo
Devin A.

by ALdancer on 11/4/2011 3:43:40 PM

**MOD**
SO my crush and I like each other...or at least we used to. I mean, I still like him, but I'm not sure if the feeling is still mutual. When we first told each other we liked each other, we texted all the time. Then, we didn't really text for like the last two weeks, but we still talked a lot during school. Well now we've been texting regularly for the past few days. Should I ask him if he still likes me or should I just let things happen naturally?? Thanks in advance! Smile
XOXO~Courtney <333333

Hey babe!

Since you've told each other you liked each other and nothing happened, I think it would be totally fine if you ask him if he still likes you! If you let things happen naturally, nothing might happen at this rate! xoxox
Devin A.

by cmn5297 on 11/4/2011 3:27:05 PM

MOD
u guys rock for helping us out, like a billion times Tong
keep up the good work Laughing
-Amaya Smile

Thanks, lovely! <3

Jordan S.

by kristadakota on 11/4/2011 12:31:30 PM

MOD
I wanted to thank you for everything! You and all the other MODs have always answered my questions and helped me through a lot of issues. You guys actually care and want to help girls like me! At this age, there are a lot of things that w have questions about, so it is great that we can rely on you to help us. Thank you so much!

Awh, thank you so much for this.  Of course, anytime! Smile

Jordan S.