3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Ladina's out! Who's next on N.B.T.?

Were you just as schocked as we were to see her get the boot?

Mod mod mod!
... ERASE, ONLY PUT UR ANSWER!thnx(:

Hey girlie,

He was flirting! It's totally normal - and part of the social scene - for guys to flirt with girls, even if they don't have crushes/intend to date them. Try to enjoy it...and hey, if you want, you can even flirt back Smile
Lauren C.

by purpleorchid on 11/3/2011 11:09:11 PM

So i'm going on a cruise in 3 weeks btw i'm so excited,and i want to get some new things before my cruise!Do you have any outfit ideas or some cute things i can get from claires or any other store?

That's so fun! Try grabbing a new bathing suit, a sarong to wrap around your waist, and some pretty new makeup colors like a coral lip gloss. Just a couple things to jazz up the look you've got going now Smile
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 11/3/2011 9:00:08 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i am obsessed with christmas and i have started to come up with my christmas playlist, but i don't what to put on it!
any ideas?
i am about to download some onto my ipod so if you reply ASAP
that would be awesome!
xoxo sail

Hey sail,

Totally! Here are some of my absolute faves:

The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

Sleigh Ride - Ella Fitzgerald

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays - NSync

Happy Christmas (War Is Over) - Maroon 5 (John Lennon did the original)

Last Christmas (I Gave You My Heart) - Wham!

Holly, Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

Little Drummer Boy - Bing Crosby and David Bowie

Plus, check out the Now! That's What I Call Christmas album and the new Christmas albums released recently, like Bieber's or Michael Buble's Smile

Lauren C.

by sailaway11 on 11/3/2011 8:19:38 PM

i love cody simpson and zack montana i would love to meet them they both inspire me to follow my dreams i want to be a singer and i never thought that i would actualy say that i wanted to be a singer just like them they are my idols!!!

by jeanarox on 11/3/2011 8:06:05 PM

this girl was my fav! she had thebest vioce and she new how to carry a tune! y on earth would they get rid of her!!!!?????????<3<3<3<3

by hockeygirl1999 on 11/3/2011 8:03:29 PM

I'm definitely voting for Shaleigh!

by supersingershannon on 11/3/2011 7:56:09 PM

MOD!
Ok so my bday is in a few weeks and my fam wants to no wat I wat but i cant think of anything.I dont want: cash, a shopping spree, books, jewelry, clothes and things in that nature. So wat shood I get?!
P.S. I already asked this question but instead of answering a mod just signed her name.... so plz answer this time Smile

Hey girl,

Hmm... that's a lot of stuff you don't want. What about a movie night, a nice dinner, a room makeover? The best option if you REALLY can't decide is just cash (I know you don't want it, but you can't be that picky - you should be grateful they want to get you a gift at all!), so you can save it and eventually spend it once you make up your mind.

Lauren C.