13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

15 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

17 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Ladina's out! Who's next on N.B.T.?

Were you just as schocked as we were to see her get the boot?

Mod mod mod!

Hey girlie,

He was flirting! It's totally normal - and part of the social scene - for guys to flirt with girls, even if they don't have crushes/intend to date them. Try to enjoy it...and hey, if you want, you can even flirt back Smile
Lauren C.

by purpleorchid on 11/3/2011 11:09:11 PM

So i'm going on a cruise in 3 weeks btw i'm so excited,and i want to get some new things before my cruise!Do you have any outfit ideas or some cute things i can get from claires or any other store?

That's so fun! Try grabbing a new bathing suit, a sarong to wrap around your waist, and some pretty new makeup colors like a coral lip gloss. Just a couple things to jazz up the look you've got going now Smile
Lauren C.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 11/3/2011 9:00:08 PM

ok so i am obsessed with christmas and i have started to come up with my christmas playlist, but i don't what to put on it!
any ideas?
i am about to download some onto my ipod so if you reply ASAP
that would be awesome!
xoxo sail

Hey sail,

Totally! Here are some of my absolute faves:

The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

Sleigh Ride - Ella Fitzgerald

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays - NSync

Happy Christmas (War Is Over) - Maroon 5 (John Lennon did the original)

Last Christmas (I Gave You My Heart) - Wham!

Holly, Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives

Little Drummer Boy - Bing Crosby and David Bowie

Plus, check out the Now! That's What I Call Christmas album and the new Christmas albums released recently, like Bieber's or Michael Buble's Smile

Lauren C.

by sailaway11 on 11/3/2011 8:19:38 PM

i love cody simpson and zack montana i would love to meet them they both inspire me to follow my dreams i want to be a singer and i never thought that i would actualy say that i wanted to be a singer just like them they are my idols!!!

by jeanarox on 11/3/2011 8:06:05 PM

this girl was my fav! she had thebest vioce and she new how to carry a tune! y on earth would they get rid of her!!!!?????????<3<3<3<3

by hockeygirl1999 on 11/3/2011 8:03:29 PM

I'm definitely voting for Shaleigh!

by supersingershannon on 11/3/2011 7:56:09 PM

Ok so my bday is in a few weeks and my fam wants to no wat I wat but i cant think of anything.I dont want: cash, a shopping spree, books, jewelry, clothes and things in that nature. So wat shood I get?!
P.S. I already asked this question but instead of answering a mod just signed her name.... so plz answer this time Smile

Hey girl,

Hmm... that's a lot of stuff you don't want. What about a movie night, a nice dinner, a room makeover? The best option if you REALLY can't decide is just cash (I know you don't want it, but you can't be that picky - you should be grateful they want to get you a gift at all!), so you can save it and eventually spend it once you make up your mind.

Lauren C.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 11/3/2011 5:40:44 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!