Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

13 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

14 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

10 signs your bestie kicks butt

When it comes down to the people we heart most, our besties are always leadin’ the pack

not sure what to do??? I'm Glad to help!!!! Reply to me for advice on guys, fashion, family, drama, friends, and all other sticky situations.

by m.lacovara on 6/29/2012 4:27:22 PM

Omg this reminds me soooo much of my bestie!!! She's the best!

by louisianadiva4435 on 6/23/2012 9:39:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD my bff and i have been together forever,but i have a twin sister and she likes to tag along when ever i do something fun she feels that i am leaving her out so she tells my mom and i get in trouble.i really want her to have fun but she doesnt have many friends so i basically have to let her be friends with ALL my bffs.today me and my bff got in a fight basically because of her HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLP

Hey cutie! That's a tricky situation. Have you tried talking to your sister? Maybe you can explain to her (in an extremely nice way!) that you love her and you love hanging out with her, but sometimes you want some one-on-one time with your BFF. Maybe you could even introduce her to some fun girls (or even guys!) in your grade that you feel she would get along well with. If not, it won't be like this forever. Most importantly, explain to your BFF that she is your sister, and you understand why your BFF might be mad, but you're just trying to be a good friend and sister. Your BFF should understand and maybe she can even help you find cute new friends for your sis! Just make sure never to ditch your sis'....sisters are for life!

Catherine C.

by hawii12328 on 6/21/2012 4:32:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I just wanted to tell you how appreciated you are by us gals. We LOVE the awesome advice you guys give! Keep on rocking!

hey! Wow! You are so sweet to say that. We love giving ya'll advice. If you ever need anything, holla at yo girl here ;)

Helen S.

by Christiangal345 on 6/12/2012 5:43:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Everyone has a best friend and I don't! Some days I think nobody likes me. Help!

Hey babe, you don't have to have one best friend to have friends. Some gals just have a whole posse of friends that they flit between. So it's okay to be between groups, but if you're really lonely, try joining a club or something new. Don't be shy, and introduce yourself to some new chicas. You've got tons a fab qualities - just let 'em show!
Carrie R.

by Christiangal345 on 6/12/2012 2:57:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So recently this girl (Sal) stole my sweatshirt from my BFF's closet when she was over her house. She basically refused to give it up until I confronted her directly and she doesn't like me to say the least. Sal was always rude to my BFF she made fun of all her mistakes, told her secrets, and constantly used her. My BFF would rag about her all the time and finally ended the friendship after this incident. Now her and Sal are 'best friends' again. Sal is crazy! I don't understand, she is such a bad friend! Why would my BFF go back to being friends with her?

Hey girlie,

She might like the attention, she might have too much history with Sal to "dump" her, or she might genuinely like her for reasons that you can't see. We don't always loooove our bestie's other friends - and that's ok! Just try to understand that your friend is allowed to have her own friends, and she has to make her own judgments and mistakes. (If Sal is a bad friend, your BFF has to find that out on her own.) It's no fun, but try not to let it stress you out! Just hang out with your BFF on your own without Sal around and try to focus on the awesome friendship you have together!
Lauren C.

by skf97 on 6/7/2012 8:37:18 PM

My friend rep hasnt been so good this year soooo next year at a new school im going to not talk alot and let friends come to me.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/6/2012 5:31:12 PM

AWWW Smile this is such a cute article cuz all of the things listed are true for me and my bestie

by mccarthy99 on 5/19/2012 1:00:59 AM

Hi, well the situation is kind of like this; I have a group of best friends and they are all so lovely, but two of them started going out and it is quite awkward, they act differently around us than usual. We tried writing a letter to tell them how we were feeling about the situation, but they just completely dismissed it.
I don't want to loose these friends, but I'm not sure about what to do. Also, they keep hugging and all that stuff.. in front of my friend (E) who obviously liked my other friend (R) and they knew it.
It's okay if you don't have any advice, this is too confusing for anyone.

Hey girl!

I'm sorry to hear that two of your friends have started acting differently. Writing a letter was a great idea to talk about the problem in a non-confrontational way. Try setting up a time to talk to both of them face to face, this might help them understand how important the situation is to you.  If that doesn't work, give them some space. Call your other great friends and catch a movie!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by xaddalyn on 5/7/2012 7:24:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, what are some great tips for making new friends 'cause my aren't very good friends??

The best thing for you to do to open up some new friendships is to start off with common ground or interests.  Find people you play the same sport with, that you have a similar affinity for math, you have a mutual friend with, etc. Jordan S.

by just_me12 on 5/5/2012 6:49:19 PM