7 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

8 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

11 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

10 signs your bestie kicks butt

When it comes down to the people we heart most, our besties are always leadin’ the pack

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok I'm having some friend troubles... So I'm pretty close with about 4 girls that I hang out with almost everyday at school with but I feel that I'm not getting anything out of the friendship but I'm putting a lot in. There is another group that I hang out with about once a week but I want to hang out with them more because I feel I will be more compatible with them. How do I hang out with them more without making my other friends feel ditched??
Thanks!! xoxo

Hey girl! This is a tough situation, but it's important that you do what's right for you. It's no fun to be taken for granted, so it sounds like you might need to reevaluate the friendship. Are you the one always calling them to hang out and going above and beyond to make sure that they are always included? It sounds like you are, which means you're a great friend, but they're not reciprocating. If you think you are a better match (in terms of interests) with the other group, then just start sitting with them at lunch more and plan an activity with this group over the weekend. Just don't ditch your four friends completely. Tell them that you're going to sit at the other girls' lunch table beforehand--maybe sit there twice/week and sit with your old friends three days. Do it gradually and be honest with yourself and your old friends. Still make an effort to hang out with them, but maybe not as frequently. Try to balance your time between both sets of friends, if possible!

Colleen K.

by HorseGirl2998 on 4/16/2012 10:34:39 AM

Modmodmod
Ok so there is this girl who goes to my church and I play basketball with at school. I did a horrible thing. I sent her boyfriend of her and another guy holding hands. It was while they were going out but she claims she loved him. However, during basketball season she always made fun of how bad I was and how much I sucked, mean while she always coulnt do any of the stuff we were required to do. I still have classes with her, including confirmation, and she's knows some of my deepest secrets. How do I get her to forgive me so we can still talk?!?

Hey girlie,

Ouch. If enough time has passed for her to cool off a little, try talking to her one-on-one or writing her a note. Be very clear about what you did wrong (so she knows you feel sorry about it) and apologize for hurting her. Tell her you've learned a lot and you've grown up since then, so you can really see just how wrong it was. Ask her if she'll forgive you and tell her you think she's a good person, so you'd love to someday be friends - or at least not enemies. She doesn't owe you anything so she doesn't have to forgive you... but at least you'll know you tried <3
Lauren C.

by Jessica971822 on 4/15/2012 1:00:41 AM

My bestie is my missing puzzle piece, I love her to death we know everything about each other, I love her for who she is and I know she loves me.

by daddyzlilgurl on 4/8/2012 7:58:32 PM

my bestie kicks butt she is awesome she is like all of these she is awesome she would never leave me even if she could

by carly#1 on 3/31/2012 1:47:40 PM

Mod!!!!!! Me and my friends now play the family game. Im the mom and 5 of my BFFL"S are my daughters. We just refer to each other as "mommy" or "daughter" or "sister" I asked them who the father was and they decided my ex boyfriend.Then at lunch today they started texting him things like "daddy i hate you for what you did for mommy" or hi new daddy. hes in a cruise right now, but im worried that if and when he figures out the game he"ll think that i like him which is false but still. HELP!!!!

I think it will be OK. Its all just a joke and if he asks you anything about it you can just tell him that.

Amanda P.

by ladyinlike on 3/28/2012 3:59:13 PM

Mod mod mod
me and my 2 besties lets call them A and B were gonna go rollar skating on sunday well I invited both of them but B is having C (this girl I really don't like from a different district) sleep over the night before so C would have to come with us. I don't like C because I toke her on my vacation with me because she was my bestir at the time we made all these plans and then she moved and never talked to me again, so obviously I wouldn't like her. But she had to come with us if I wanted B to come (which I do) I have to decide what to do soon do please help thanks <3

Hey girl,

If she's friends with your buds, why not give her another chance? She might not have meant to leave you out, and if you were friends before you might get along well if you start hanging out again!

Meghan D.

by trackgirl9 on 3/2/2012 9:05:44 PM

Gosh....I just realized my BFF doesn't do any of these things...not even my Birthday. She has ditched me waaaaayyyyy to many times for other girls. She NEVER means BFFL and she NEVER keeps my secrets. Wow,that was kind of like a wake up call for me.

by FrenchRose on 2/28/2012 7:51:21 PM

mod mod mod okay so i have three friends and they are always telling me things about the same problem but there to different stories how do i no witch 1 is true and witch 1 is a complete lie? help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chances are that some combination of the stories is what is actually true. Just remember to not be so quick to believe everything you are told.
Amanda P.

by sbnine on 2/27/2012 4:20:21 PM

My bestie totally rocks! We're so close. Smile

by LittleRockstar on 2/25/2012 11:05:43 PM

Mod mod mod lately I have been feeling left out because my best friend goes to a different school so I never get to see her. I try to get together with her but she's always busy what do I do?

Hey girl! It can be difficult to make plans with your bff when you have different schedules, but if you're important to her, then she'll carve out the time. Just try talking to her and telling her that you miss hanging out. Maybe you could plan a girls' night with just the two of you--rent your favorite movie, bake a batch of cookies, and pick up a new bottle of nail polish. Ask her when she has free time and then stick to a day to hang out.

Colleen K.