10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

10 signs your bestie kicks butt

When it comes down to the people we heart most, our besties are always leadin’ the pack

Hey shopaholic44, you guys can always do something else together. You two can go shopping, head to the movies or grab a bite to eat. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

mod mod!!!my bff has the itchy head and i cant have sleepovers what can i do? Lynae P.

by shopaholic44 on 1/6/2012 8:33:33 PM

So true! I have literally known my best friend for 75% of my life. We can share anything with each other, and no matter how long we're forced apart - days or months - we don't forget each other.

by singingsongwriter101 on 1/3/2012 11:47:11 PM

Hey mossy, it's always tough when your 'rents don't like your friends. I think you should invite her over for dinner so your mom and dad can sit down and actually talk to her. Hopefully they'll see what you see in her. Hope this helps!!!! XoxoMOD MOD
I hav a friend who I am really close to
she listens to me and we can talk about anything
the only problem is that my parents don't like her
when my mom and I picked her up her mom didn't
care about meeting my mom. And t a sleepover her mom was
Gone for a little while.
My mom and dad had a talk with me about how I can't
be friends with her outside of school. My dad even said
won't be surprised if she gets pregnant before high school.
I tried telling them that she was a nice girl, I don't even
think she has kissed a guy yet. Whenever I mention her
my dad rolls his eyes. How can I show them she's a really
nice girl.
Pppllllleeeeeaaassseeeee help Lynae P.

by Kui on 12/30/2011 2:49:27 AM

MOD!My bff and I have been bffs since the second day of school seven years ago, and I've never felt awkward around her. Now she's told me that she has a crush on this girl at her school. She also has a crush on a guy. I'm ok with her choice, but the thing is that it's sort of awkward for me now. My dad isn't all for gay rights. Last night he even got mad because there was something online talking about a "don't ask, don't tell" law, and the picture for it had two women kissing. It made me remember my bestie. She told me not to tell anybody, but the thing is, if word gets out that my best friend is bisexual, my dad may flip. I may be stressing over nothing, but growing up in a house where you're taught homosexuality is wrong while you find out your bff is bisexual, it make you tense, wondering when something may go wrong. She'll be like a sister, but I'm still scared about my dad/feelings. She doesn't even know, and Im the only she's told about her secret!!!

Hey girl,

Ouch. This is a tough sitch, and I'm sorry you've been placed in that position. Try not to mention anything to your dad, and if he does find out, tell him that she's still your friend and her personal decisions don't affect your friendship. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by MileyCyrusROX! on 12/22/2011 3:00:35 PM

I never get invited to hang out with my friends or do things. Sometimes they might invite me to go to the mall or something but not to sleepover or just hang out. But they do all the time. They pretty much spend the whole weekend together, without ever inviting me. We aren't the friends that are like deep talkers I guess so I can't say like why didn't you invite me. I really don't want to go to a new group of friend because they are super awesome at school. And starting middle school we joined with another group of people that we won't be going to high school with. But it seems like they like them more than me. But I've been friends with them like from 1st grade. I don't know what to do. Do they not want me to be friend with them or what? Thank you so much!

Hmm thats tough. Im not sure whats going on. I suggest you invite them to come sleep over at your house and see how it goes. Try and show youre a fun friend and really do like their company and im sure things will get better. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by danceforever58 on 12/18/2011 7:36:39 PM

My Bff just had a long talk yesterday. We had been going through rough times but now we=re totally O.K. with each other. But my second BFF had a talk with me yesterday and I told her that she's making me feel like she doesn't like me anymore but she said no. She also said that she wanted to take a break! I'm losing her! What should I do. She's not being honest! Thanks!

Hey girl,

If your friend wants to "take a break" and you think she's "not being honest," it might be time to reassess your friendship. Why not focus on your relationship with your first bff and see how things go with your other one?

Meghan D.

by yellowfluff on 12/17/2011 8:47:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
i have this friend, and shes amazing, and i love her to death. but its annoying cause just this weekend we were skyping this guy that i like, and he kept on hitting on her, and telling her to text him, and calling her hot. and it alwaaays happens. every guy i like, or every guy we meet when we go out, they always hit on her. we look alot alike, actually. were both about the same height, and thin (but im more busty and stuff then her.but not by alot.), and have the same hair, but they always go to her. i feel,like, fat and huge and ugly next to her. like why do i even try?
any tips to get my confidence up?
thanks. happy holidays (:

Hey Girl,

Constantly comparing yourself to your friend isn't good for your self esteem, so instead of thinking about qualities she has that you don't, find what you love about yourself. Celebrate your accomplishments, no matter how small, and remember that there isn't one standard definition of beautiful. You have to love yourself before you can be in a good relationship, so start finding awesome things about you! Start by checking out this post on our fave confidence boosters. Try one the next time you're feeling down!
Rachel N.

by friendsrforever on 12/12/2011 11:58:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD Please help..I have a lot of pretty close friends. I hang out with them and tell them all kinds of stuff. Within our big group of friends, everyone has their own "best friend." Except for me. I cant imagine myself being best friends with anyone outside our group; there are tons of people I talk to/hang out with but none that I really feel comfortable sharing everything with. I have lots of friends so I know that there will always be someone there for me, but i really want to have one person like the one described here that I can always count on. What should I do?

Hey girl, continue getting to know your friends more. Maybe start telling them secrets and ask for advice and see who helps you the most. Eventually, you'll find that one best friend. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by chocolate_lover*13 on 12/3/2011 5:40:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So theres this guy and all my friends think he likes me but I cant tell! Can you tell me if you think he does?
1) We text almost every day from the minute I wake up until I go to sleep.
2) Yesterday he asked me a question I knew he already knew the answer to and then used that as an excuse to walk to class together.
3) He always waits for me after math class to walk with me even if I'm talking to the teacher.
4) He always jokingly makes fun of me.
Thanks so much <3

Lynae P.

by swazyelover2497 on 12/2/2011 8:48:29 PM

I like this article. Girls can be tricky! Check out the 5 tips on friendships at hellokiki.me

by hellokiki on 11/30/2011 9:55:59 AM