AN HOUR AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

2 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

COMMENTS

10 signs your bestie kicks butt

When it comes down to the people we heart most, our besties are always leadin’ the pack

They'd never tell anyone my secrets, they're kind & thoughtful, my #1 BFF is(how do I put it... AH!) 'unique' & she makes me laugh.& my BGFs(is it O.K. if I include them?) they always my me laugh, plus they're really sweet & smart.

by lavlo on 11/16/2011 6:46:55 PM

But she still kicks butt Smile

by smileysevvie on 11/14/2011 10:10:09 PM

My best friend lives four hours away :'(

by smileysevvie on 11/14/2011 10:09:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I am 15, and since April I have been wanting to get my navel pierced. I decided to wait until after marching band season so as to not stress the new piercing or anything. Band is over now, and Thanksgiving break is in a week! I am what most people call a "goody-two-shoes". I make very good grades, I am modest, I don't get into gossip, and I treat people like I would like to be treated. I don't agree with most people's views of navel piercings. They have the view of "she has her bellybutton pierced, she must be mean (or insert another word that I will not say)." I don't like that opinion, but I'm afraid people would think of me like that, even thought that is the exact OPPOSITE of my personality. I don't want to get it to show it off, I want to get it for ME so I know that I have it because I think they are pretty. What is your opinion on this? I really want to get it done, and even though I don't care what people think, I'm still wary! Help! And thanks!

Hey girl, honestly, a belly button piercing isn't something me or my friends associate with a mean personality. I think you might be overanalyzing this a bit. It isn't that unusual of a piercing spot. Just go for it and enjoy it. This is about you and your nice personality will outshine any little earring.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by PhotographyGirl on 11/14/2011 7:25:44 PM

i have a bff and i hope she sees this so hi caitlyn!!

by ilovelyrical on 11/14/2011 4:59:11 PM

yeah...no. i wish. i HAD a best friend. but i blew it. now, im stuck with these popular girlie snobs who would betray me faster than you can say "mean"

by Gigi17 on 11/12/2011 8:33:00 PM

TESTING...
sorry comments arent working! but while im here:
my bestie and i are exactly like this plus more! love her<3

by EliseLovesMagazines on 11/12/2011 1:31:03 PM

I moved to North Carolina for a year because my dad is doing a project and my parents thought it would be easier if we all moved... One of my best friends has texted or Skyped me EVERY DAY since I left in July!! I miss you, Hannah!!! I can't wait for next July

by holtswimmer226 on 11/12/2011 1:24:28 PM

Try to find a best friend who you can ALWAYS TELL ANYTHING TO. Someone who will listen and not judge.

by tsquasha on 11/11/2011 12:12:43 PM

whats sad is that my friend used to be all of those things......but just this year she found a "cooler" group of friends and she only spends recess with us and lunch with her cooler group. she says she will never leave me but i slowly see her drifting and it just brings me to tears....we were besties for 3 yrs and i nevr thought anything could tear us apart....i was wrong. she has totally changed charecter and i just feel upset...ive tried to tell her how i feel but she just dosent listen....so i guess ive decided to just let her go and make her own decisions.... :'( but ill def miss her...

by sillygal on 11/7/2011 9:15:34 PM