3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

9 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

10 signs your bestie kicks butt

When it comes down to the people we heart most, our besties are always leadin’ the pack

They'd never tell anyone my secrets, they're kind & thoughtful, my #1 BFF is(how do I put it... AH!) 'unique' & she makes me laugh.& my BGFs(is it O.K. if I include them?) they always my me laugh, plus they're really sweet & smart.

by lavlo on 11/16/2011 6:46:55 PM

But she still kicks butt Smile

by smileysevvie on 11/14/2011 10:10:09 PM

My best friend lives four hours away :'(

by smileysevvie on 11/14/2011 10:09:55 PM

Hi! I am 15, and since April I have been wanting to get my navel pierced. I decided to wait until after marching band season so as to not stress the new piercing or anything. Band is over now, and Thanksgiving break is in a week! I am what most people call a "goody-two-shoes". I make very good grades, I am modest, I don't get into gossip, and I treat people like I would like to be treated. I don't agree with most people's views of navel piercings. They have the view of "she has her bellybutton pierced, she must be mean (or insert another word that I will not say)." I don't like that opinion, but I'm afraid people would think of me like that, even thought that is the exact OPPOSITE of my personality. I don't want to get it to show it off, I want to get it for ME so I know that I have it because I think they are pretty. What is your opinion on this? I really want to get it done, and even though I don't care what people think, I'm still wary! Help! And thanks!

Hey girl, honestly, a belly button piercing isn't something me or my friends associate with a mean personality. I think you might be overanalyzing this a bit. It isn't that unusual of a piercing spot. Just go for it and enjoy it. This is about you and your nice personality will outshine any little earring.

Alyssa B.

by PhotographyGirl on 11/14/2011 7:25:44 PM

i have a bff and i hope she sees this so hi caitlyn!!

by ilovelyrical on 11/14/2011 4:59:11 PM i wish. i HAD a best friend. but i blew it. now, im stuck with these popular girlie snobs who would betray me faster than you can say "mean"

by Gigi17 on 11/12/2011 8:33:00 PM

sorry comments arent working! but while im here:
my bestie and i are exactly like this plus more! love her<3

by EliseLovesMagazines on 11/12/2011 1:31:03 PM

I moved to North Carolina for a year because my dad is doing a project and my parents thought it would be easier if we all moved... One of my best friends has texted or Skyped me EVERY DAY since I left in July!! I miss you, Hannah!!! I can't wait for next July

by holtswimmer226 on 11/12/2011 1:24:28 PM

Try to find a best friend who you can ALWAYS TELL ANYTHING TO. Someone who will listen and not judge.

by tsquasha on 11/11/2011 12:12:43 PM

whats sad is that my friend used to be all of those things......but just this year she found a "cooler" group of friends and she only spends recess with us and lunch with her cooler group. she says she will never leave me but i slowly see her drifting and it just brings me to tears....we were besties for 3 yrs and i nevr thought anything could tear us apart....i was wrong. she has totally changed charecter and i just feel upset...ive tried to tell her how i feel but she just dosent i guess ive decided to just let her go and make her own decisions.... :'( but ill def miss her...

by sillygal on 11/7/2011 9:15:34 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!