8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

10 signs your bestie kicks butt

When it comes down to the people we heart most, our besties are always leadin’ the pack

WOW my best friend is the best!!!

by littleducksis on 11/7/2011 8:30:29 PM

Aw this makes me miss my best friend. She moved to a different school, and is going to a different high school Frown
we always thought we would graduate together. But reading this, I realized that we will TRULY be best friends forever <3

by TheCuteNerd on 11/7/2011 8:24:02 PM

I am in highschool and I am now starting to realize the friends that really matter to me and those are the ones that have stuck with me for a long time. Through everything. Through my weird mood swings, through times when I have changed and everything else. We are there for each other. Girls don't be friends with people who just make u popular because they will just slip away. If you find friends who will be true to you for a long time you will have a much better life because you will know that you will always have someone to lean on. If anyone needs advice about this or any other topic or you just want to talk comment on my profile

by bff61 on 11/7/2011 7:12:05 PM

1,2, and 6 are SO her. And, omg, 7 is, like, the ULTIMATE truth! Devin A.

by EgirlH.97 on 11/7/2011 2:53:28 PM

Now that I think about it, my bestie's not really that great. She's a really bad influence on me and my mom and sister have been warning me about her forever, but I was being too defensive to listen.

1. She drank twice which means she doesn't care and she doesn't have any limits, she feels like she can do whatever she wants.
2. She showed up to the dance wearing a very revealing dress and loads of makeup. In our religion, you're supposed to be really modest about what you wear and what she wears doesn't define that.
3. She doesn't care about her sister and family. The only person she likes is her brother.
4. She can be very mean and ignorant plus really annoying.
5. She hangs out with more popular girls and boys, leaving me alone.

But I am not the kind that sits there and waits for something to happen. I started talking to other girls and branching out. Now, because I am nice and I am genuine with myself, I have lots of friends here and there and I am living happily Smile

by lemontwist213 on 11/7/2011 11:29:38 AM

I don't reply have a bestie that's a girl. But I have 2 amazing BGF's u can't exactly talk to them about you period. But they tell me all of their awkward stuff... So I guess we r pretty close

by Stormynow on 11/7/2011 12:50:20 AM

Totally true!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/6/2011 6:07:58 PM

**********************************************************
Hey girls!

If you need advice, I’m here to help! Go to my profile and post all your problems!

Also, please join my club “Amazing Quotes” to help reach my goal of 100 members! There are all new positions available, so please help me fill them! Thanks!

***********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 11/6/2011 12:53:16 PM

Hi. My brother is 16 and is 4 years older than me. He is really mean to me, but I know that if anything bad happened he would be there for me. He hits me all the time and it hurts a lot. He also teases me really badly and says that can't dance. It usually doesnt bring me down if people tease me, but he's my brother so it hurts. He threatens me and one day he said that he could kill me if he could. I told my parents millions of times but they dont believe me or if they do they just tell him to stop but it never works. I've tried ignoring him, teasing back, and telling him to stop but he never does. Please help.

Hey girl,

The teasing is no big deal, but death threats and physical violence IS a big deal. The next time he hits you, show your parents the bruises/red marks to prove your case. Tell them you love your brother and you aren't trying to get him in trouble, but you can't live constantly feeling like you're going to be in danger. You need to be mature and calmly tell them what's happening - don't freak out and don't act desperate. Keep telling them, over and over, what's happening until they listen to you. You could also try talking to a teacher or guidance counselor at school about what's happening, who could call your parents and speak to them adult-to-adult. I'm sorry you have to go through this - but keep trying so you don't go through it alone. Talking to him won't make a difference because he's 16 and probably doesn't understand what he's doing hurts you.
Lauren C.

by Ballerina55 on 11/6/2011 10:50:53 AM

That totally describes my two BFFs! I love the and they're always there for me. Smile

by LittleRockstar on 11/6/2011 10:18:20 AM