AN HOUR AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

3 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

COMMENTS

Wanna write a novel? What're ya waiting for?!

Grab a pen and some paper, ‘cause we’re already six days into National Novel Writing Month

ur not the only writer who doesnt write novels. but i will get some writing dont this year
Smile

by emily.morgan on 8/4/2013 5:29:37 PM

My teachers have never let us or told us about this. I think I'm going to give it a try. I have already starteed to write two different books. It is weriod because one day I have ideas for the first book and the next day I have ideas for the second book. Its weriod but kinda fun. I need some more stuff to talk about in my books. Can you help me get some ideas for it? Thanks. Tong

by Originally Unique on 1/4/2013 8:06:20 PM

Honestly, GL? You don't even use proper spelling in an article for writing. What message (conscious or not) does that send?

by superhannah on 11/7/2012 9:27:12 PM

I didn't know this exsisted but it helps. I'm working on a narrative for my literacy class and so far I have 30 pages in a size 11 font on word. My teacher has set the deadline for friday but is giving me an exception becuase of how well im doing. I hope I can get something done with my finished product...

by HaloAngel99 on 11/7/2012 8:04:56 PM

My english teacher got our whole class to do this last year, and I loved it!!!

by EveryOneCanSparkle on 11/4/2012 10:48:35 PM

I'm doing it this year. I'm all caught up 1000 words a day. Booyah

by jillybeanz98 on 11/4/2012 12:57:44 PM

I <3 NaNo! I'm writing a novel for my second time this year. Fourth day in and I'm already a quarter of the way in to my word count goal! I might just have to bump it up.

by THawesome! on 11/4/2012 12:49:38 PM

I just finished a short story or my english class and sent it into a contest in my area! EEEKK

by rachel_m on 11/3/2012 2:41:03 PM

hey i got a bestie who is super amazing and talented in writing. do u know of any publishers and/or editors that would be willing to take a look at her work?

this would be helpful to her, cause she wants to become a novelist. this could start her career.

thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by smg135 on 12/21/2011 6:50:56 PM

I love to write all the time but by the time I get to about sixty or so pages, I lose interest and get bored in what I'm writing... But I'm really good at it(:

by Hannah<3'sU on 11/27/2011 12:20:52 PM