1 HOURS AGO RT @PersonaPRTeam: Thanks to @girlslifemag for chatting with @caltabiano_anna about her new book #TheSeventhMissHatfield http://t.co/ZOVxfrRP1y

1 HOURS AGO 3 questions to ask yourself before signing up for *another* extracurric: http://t.co/nXglkSmf7f pic.twitter.com/oSZPzylxFM

2 HOURS AGO The week 2 #BagsForBabes winners are here: http://t.co/ZrYROpwctb pic.twitter.com/Ha9Sh1AS48

COMMENTS

Wanna write a novel? What're ya waiting for?!

Grab a pen and some paper, ‘cause we’re already six days into National Novel Writing Month

I wrote one! It's called Let Me Tell You. Not to sound too immodest but I think it's pretty good LOL.

by pupz333 on 11/26/2011 9:58:14 PM

lol right now i'm writing a book called Watermelon Smash
just started yesterday. i wrote a book novel called life of a killer and sold it for twenty dollars. i didn't know until know that i was such a good writer until someone told me. lol now i love to write short and long stories, romance stories, comedy stories, evil stories when the bad guy wins, and magical stories......

by rhythm2011 on 11/19/2011 12:22:54 PM

writing stories are my passion! ive been writing stories since i was in first grade. i always get so excited when my english teacher gives me a story to write. but i have never finished writing a book before. i always lose intrest.

by sunshinek6 on 11/18/2011 5:14:33 PM

I love writing! Im not apart of the website but im working on story about a girl who's been bullied all her life and then a new girl comes to her school and theybecome friends amd her lifes totally changes. Her family becomes wealthy,she snags her long term crush,she becomes Christian,and has a real friend for once. Im really excited about how itll turn out!

by ImmaWriter on 11/11/2011 1:07:05 PM

I've tried Nanowrimo the past 2 years and failed miserably. I'm not even trying this year, though my siblings are.

by beththebrave on 11/7/2011 5:20:10 PM

I love writing! Smile In class when I was in 5th grade we had to plot out our story before we wrote it, I couldn't stand it! I always have to make it up as I go. In 4th grade my teacher gave me a detention for not making the chart because it isn't how I write.
Does anyone else here not give there stories a name before they are done?

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/7/2011 2:01:22 PM

I'm writing a novel right now called "Witches" it's about a girl who was born under a full moon on Halloween near an enchanted lake and is given magical powers. And she must find the crystal heart before a old wizard that turned evil finds it and rules the world. Amalia E.

by dancingirl1613 on 11/7/2011 12:25:57 PM

I've been doing NaNoWriMo since last year...to everyone who has an account, I'm "fudgemonkey" on there too.

by fudgemonkey on 11/7/2011 7:36:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD -
Speaking of writing - when will the winners of the fiction contest be announced?
Thanks!

Hey babe!

We're still waiting to hear back from our celebrity judge, so I'll let you know when we get more deets Smile xoxo

Devin A. Devin A.

by futureauthor19 on 11/7/2011 6:52:15 AM

I'm writing a novel right now , called The Flames Will Always Burn.

by Jessy4132001 on 11/6/2011 4:45:17 PM