AN HOUR AGO Who else is sobbing because #Facebook is down?! 😿

AN HOUR AGO 20 things you won't learn in school: http://t.co/aFaS0bT4wl

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

COMMENTS

Wanna write a novel? What're ya waiting for?!

Grab a pen and some paper, ‘cause we’re already six days into National Novel Writing Month

So im going to become my schools ultimate alpha when I get back from Switzerland (dec 8th) if any of you have any tips about fashion, beauty, or just being an alpha please post it on my wall!!! I’ll be happy for any advice! Thanks babes

by laxchickie19 on 11/6/2011 12:44:40 PM

Thank you so much for showing us this site! I'm totally doing that and I LOVE that site! It's so helpful. My story is called "It's All About Love". It's kind of a play on words because Love is a cat but when a girl finds her, her life really is all about the feeling love and the actual living "Love". But anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, and to any girls who don't want to do it, you're really missing out! Smile

by LovePeaceHope on 11/6/2011 11:38:57 AM

On it! I started before I even heard about this. Its soo much fun to write a novel.

by titanicfanaic on 11/6/2011 10:54:45 AM

I am writing a noval called Call Me Shadow.Smile

by rememberence155 on 11/6/2011 10:38:24 AM

I'm doing the "Adult program" for this. I'm going to for sure reach the 50,000 words, and I really hope I'm good enough to get a (Oh, what do they call it?!?!?) anyway, its 100,000 words.

by MasterDucttaper on 11/6/2011 9:16:17 AM

I'm at 11,000 words! But I'm doing the regular one

by superstarlala on 11/6/2011 9:15:07 AM

Seriously? I heard about this through school, and I've been signed up for it for about a month. I actually saw this article because I was on my computer writing my novel.

by MasterDucttaper on 11/6/2011 9:10:49 AM

Already on it! About 6,000 words! And I will finish. I am not letting myself down! Hehe, good luck everyone this is so much fun!
I love writing so much-since forever no joke. I don't remember the time I didn't want to be an author. Laughing

by LLL328 on 11/6/2011 8:51:58 AM

I <3 writing!! I've won a few reading competitions in my school and my dad has written a few books. I really want to publish one Smile

by Pandagirl528 on 11/6/2011 8:47:58 AM

i love that they have a website because i recently ]took up writing and this is perfect

by blaisejj on 11/6/2011 8:18:02 AM