6 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

9 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

10 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Wanna write a novel? What're ya waiting for?!

Grab a pen and some paper, ‘cause we’re already six days into National Novel Writing Month

I've gotten 3,715 words since Thursday!

by TeamPotter on 11/6/2011 1:15:39 AM

I'm already signed up!! Smile

by turquoise_girl13 on 11/6/2011 12:51:39 AM

Also, the youngest published novelist was seven when she wrote her book, so I don't think any of us here will be earning that title.

by rock-itpop on 11/6/2011 12:48:22 AM

I'm already close to 9000 words into my NaNoWriMo novel.
Smile

by rock-itpop on 11/6/2011 12:46:25 AM

I've been writing since third grade. I've been invited to France for reading competitions, and I actually win quite a few in my school. I've been looking for a website like this for a while, thank god one actually showed up.

by lovelysam56 on 11/6/2011 12:14:04 AM

I write stories all the time during my free time.. when I am in the creative mood at lease! Smile

by Ekgurl on 11/6/2011 12:10:36 AM