14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Watch this brand new Breaking Dawn clip!

Just two more weeks! This clip might hold you over 'til then.

I'm so excited!! I get to see it at an exclusive showing so I can't wait!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/12/2011 10:55:55 AM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx in advance!
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/11/2011 12:44:20 PM

Harry Potter > Twilight

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 11/8/2011 7:19:13 PM

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I'm going to go see it with my friend and my mom. I hope it's really good.Smile

by kaite56 on 11/7/2011 4:40:15 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! i'M SO EXITED FOR BREAKING DAWN TO COME OUT!!

by westiekid13 on 11/5/2011 8:02:25 PM

I can't wait! Laughing

by teamjacob0625 on 11/5/2011 7:22:24 PM

CANT WAIT! I WONT see it in theaters, but I will WAIT! my mom always forces my dad to see all the new movies! LOL!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/5/2011 5:44:27 PM

OMG! I can't wait either! My mom won't let me see it in theatres, but I GUESS i can wait. I just became obsessed-at the beginning of the year i read the first book and watched the movie, and I am in the middle of New Moon the book. Last night I just had to see New Moon, so I watched that, then HAD to see Eclipse. Smile I think I will finish New Moon but I am not sure. If I don't, I might read part of Breaking Dawn...just not the awkward parts Smile)))

P.S. Sorry this is long, but if you wanna talk Twilight, visit my page and comment!

by donuts99 on 11/5/2011 5:02:04 PM

WHAT!!!!I CAN'T SEE IT IF I LIVE IN CANADA?!!!! No fair!!!

by iloveskittles on 11/4/2011 10:27:31 PM

SO EXCITED!!! no tickets yet but im planning on going opening day

by koohuh on 11/4/2011 8:34:28 PM