2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: One fashionista wins an Aria tote, Bailey clutch & Riley bag, plus a $100 gift card from @RMRobertMatthew: http://t.co/Z8xynSeKlC

16 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

18 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

COMMENTS

Watch this brand new Breaking Dawn clip!

Just two more weeks! This clip might hold you over 'til then.

I'm so excited!! I get to see it at an exclusive showing so I can't wait!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/12/2011 10:55:55 AM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx in advance!
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/11/2011 12:44:20 PM

Harry Potter > Twilight

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 11/8/2011 7:19:13 PM

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I'm going to go see it with my friend and my mom. I hope it's really good.Smile

by kaite56 on 11/7/2011 4:40:15 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! i'M SO EXITED FOR BREAKING DAWN TO COME OUT!!

by westiekid13 on 11/5/2011 8:02:25 PM

I can't wait! Laughing

by teamjacob0625 on 11/5/2011 7:22:24 PM

CANT WAIT! I WONT see it in theaters, but I will WAIT! my mom always forces my dad to see all the new movies! LOL!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/5/2011 5:44:27 PM

OMG! I can't wait either! My mom won't let me see it in theatres, but I GUESS i can wait. I just became obsessed-at the beginning of the year i read the first book and watched the movie, and I am in the middle of New Moon the book. Last night I just had to see New Moon, so I watched that, then HAD to see Eclipse. Smile I think I will finish New Moon but I am not sure. If I don't, I might read part of Breaking Dawn...just not the awkward parts Smile)))

P.S. Sorry this is long, but if you wanna talk Twilight, visit my page and comment!

by donuts99 on 11/5/2011 5:02:04 PM

WHAT!!!!I CAN'T SEE IT IF I LIVE IN CANADA?!!!! No fair!!!

by iloveskittles on 11/4/2011 10:27:31 PM

SO EXCITED!!! no tickets yet but im planning on going opening day

by koohuh on 11/4/2011 8:34:28 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.