3 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

4 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

5 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Yoga for youth

The perfect DVD to watch to reduce mid-term stress while getting a sweat sesh.

MODMODMOD

my friend is going through a hard time ... she just lost her boyfriend of 4 months , and she recently found our her mom tried to commit suicide . her parents are devorced , and there is nothing she can do to make things better . how can i comefort her ?

by chewcharm on 11/5/2011 4:22:54 PM

mod-

I mod-ed about this flirting thing that I thought was a game, on face book. Well i was planning on blocking people that messaged me, but i never got around to doing it and just ignored the page. I recently got 2 messages from this guy( on the flirting thingy page). I ignored the first message. Yesterday he sent me a message saying, " this phone has everything, except your number" Should i just ignore it like i have been? After all, i don't know the kid.

Thanks! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 11/5/2011 3:35:33 PM

I've always thought yoga was lame, but I actually might try it Smile

by filaluvva on 11/5/2011 3:02:14 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm running for student council, and was wondering if you have any cute slogan ideas. Thx!

by AlwaysDreamer on 11/5/2011 2:49:09 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cleopatra300 on 11/5/2011 2:11:50 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cleopatra300 on 11/5/2011 2:10:57 PM

hey you! yes! Y-O-U! come check out my fashion blog today and become a member! look for postings every week, and ask me for advice! leave a comment i would love to have as much feed back as possible! my blog is called
themanyhuesofheather.blogspot.com! thanks!
xoxoxx
-Heather

by crazy chica 14 on 11/5/2011 11:40:31 AM

MODMODMOD
Help! I was washing my face, and one of my pimples burst, became bright red, and started bleeding! I have to go to dance class in 20 minutes, what can I do? Frown

by Goldengirl113 on 11/5/2011 11:37:13 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
Hi! I fell off my bike on Thursday. I have really bad cuts on my hand. What can I do to have them heal really fast? They look really gross. I was hoping to have them almost or completely healed on Monday. Thank you!

by packers147 on 11/5/2011 11:05:57 AM

where can i get this dvd??

by lol9586 on 11/5/2011 10:52:40 AM