2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

2 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

4 fall TV shows still topping our list

The hottest new shows to hit the small screen this season.

Im gonna audition for the X-factor next year

by jasgirl786 on 12/7/2011 2:19:01 PM

Jessie?? really? don't like that show....Tong

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/12/2011 11:18:55 AM

So far my favorite is New Girl! Laughing

by peppermintwinter24 on 11/9/2011 10:05:23 PM

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SECRET CIRCLE! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS! AND OMG WHEN NICK DIED I LEGIT CRIED! I LOVE HIM NEXT TO ADAM! AND JAKE IS PRETTY CUTE TOO!♥♥♥♥♥♥

by selenarox123 on 11/9/2011 8:26:53 PM

I'm liking Once Upon A Time <333

by superleigh50 on 11/9/2011 6:40:27 PM

I love the show JESSIE! So funny!

by caligirl99 on 11/8/2011 11:01:20 PM

Homeland is my favorite new fall show.

by supersingershannon on 11/8/2011 8:40:09 PM

I LOVE the X Factor! Go Drew!!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/8/2011 8:06:32 PM

@megan512 i absoloutely love once upon a time!!!!!!

by jojo79556 on 11/8/2011 7:44:20 PM

Ive only heard of jessie wich isnt so good i just watch it b/c im bored. should have put up modern family and NCIS.

by coly33 on 11/8/2011 7:16:03 PM