AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

4 fall TV shows still topping our list

The hottest new shows to hit the small screen this season.

I don't really watch TV much, but The Secret Circle sounds like it's definitely worth checking out! I usually stick with American Idol, so I'm not sure if I'll like The X Factor too much.

by teamjacob0625 on 11/8/2011 6:49:43 PM

....Never seen any of these...

by indesicive1 on 11/8/2011 5:25:07 PM

Eh, these shows aren't all that great. Terra Nova, Once Upon A Time, and Grimm are awesome!

by megan512 on 11/8/2011 4:52:10 PM

You guys should have The Walking Dead on here. That show is awsome!

by therockersofficial on 11/8/2011 4:39:29 PM

Hawaii Five o is the best!! And so is Chuck!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 11/8/2011 4:25:44 PM

Hello?!? The Sing Off should be up there! I mean have you heard Delilah sing?!?! I totally want them to win!! Besides, voices acting as instruments, how could it gat any better!?

by tuggy on 11/8/2011 3:22:46 PM

i absolutely love Suburgatory so much! if i miss it i feel guilty... Laughing

by susper on 11/8/2011 3:12:41 PM

That is true livvirox12 !

by DivaD01 on 11/8/2011 1:49:45 PM

I love X-Factor and Hawaii 5 O

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/8/2011 1:27:11 PM

I'm sorry, but i absolutely HATE debby ryan as an actress (NOT as a person) and this show. Not trying to be a hater, but I just can't stand Jessie. Best of luck to her, but this show is just another attempt at Disney trying to turn a co-star into a leading role. NEWSFLASH: It didn't work here, or on any other show you've tried to do the same thing for!

by livvirox12 on 11/8/2011 11:21:04 AM