5 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX

6 HOURS AGO Current needs: a kitten and a fabulous new sundress. 🐱�#GLgirlrl

7 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN ask him out. Here's how: http://t.co/XcrD13YSL5 pic.twitter.com/WsI0A7aoAv

COMMENTS

Beyond the average breakfast

Turns out the best part of waking up is the pizza on your plate.

I love pineapple butter pizza in the morning or hot wings lol it's actually really good!!

by macaronimusic on 11/10/2011 5:31:30 PM

Great ideas. I like the pizza and burrito idea. If you want cereal in the morning you should try special Ks protein plus, Another yummy breakfast food is granola, yogurt and fruit. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 11/8/2011 11:08:07 PM

Yummalicious-Breakfast pizza and burritos!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/8/2011 8:15:32 PM

I LOVE breakfast burritos.....Smile))

by indesicive1 on 11/8/2011 5:33:52 PM

I love breakfast pizza!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/8/2011 1:16:35 PM

I would already been eating this for breakfast if I could!

by chloe<3 on 11/8/2011 11:58:26 AM

I love pizza for breakfast Smile! I hate tofu though. BTW you guys should do this wheat-free diet. I lost 4 pounds!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/8/2011 10:37:15 AM

I normally don't eat breakfast because I never liked cereal or the easy breakfast foods. And if I did it would never be breakfast food, now I know I am not crazy.

by topchef88 on 11/8/2011 9:55:37 AM

i never eat breakfast at home. i always bring a bagel or bacon and each in one of my classes as a brunch. (perks to not having a lunch, get to have an excuse to eat in every class Tong)........and yes, i have brought bacon into class and have eaten in, people stared at me haha

by KiaraKat on 11/7/2011 10:59:55 PM

Pizza for breakfast is awesome! I love cold pizza Laughing

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 11/7/2011 9:10:25 PM

Get a group of friends together and have everyone bring a fun new healthy recipe to make! What’s better than food and friends?

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

You can go deaf from cranking up the headphones on your iPod.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.