12 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

13 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

13 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

Beyond the average breakfast

Turns out the best part of waking up is the pizza on your plate.

I love pineapple butter pizza in the morning or hot wings lol it's actually really good!!

by macaronimusic on 11/10/2011 5:31:30 PM

Great ideas. I like the pizza and burrito idea. If you want cereal in the morning you should try special Ks protein plus, Another yummy breakfast food is granola, yogurt and fruit. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 11/8/2011 11:08:07 PM

Yummalicious-Breakfast pizza and burritos!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/8/2011 8:15:32 PM

I LOVE breakfast burritos.....Smile))

by indesicive1 on 11/8/2011 5:33:52 PM

I love breakfast pizza!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/8/2011 1:16:35 PM

I would already been eating this for breakfast if I could!

by chloe<3 on 11/8/2011 11:58:26 AM

I love pizza for breakfast Smile! I hate tofu though. BTW you guys should do this wheat-free diet. I lost 4 pounds!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/8/2011 10:37:15 AM

I normally don't eat breakfast because I never liked cereal or the easy breakfast foods. And if I did it would never be breakfast food, now I know I am not crazy.

by topchef88 on 11/8/2011 9:55:37 AM

i never eat breakfast at home. i always bring a bagel or bacon and each in one of my classes as a brunch. (perks to not having a lunch, get to have an excuse to eat in every class Tong)........and yes, i have brought bacon into class and have eaten in, people stared at me haha

by KiaraKat on 11/7/2011 10:59:55 PM

Pizza for breakfast is awesome! I love cold pizza Laughing

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 11/7/2011 9:10:25 PM

Avoid headaches from the spring pollen by drinking lots of water all day long.

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Lavender helps you sleep on school nights.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.