AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Beyond the average breakfast

Turns out the best part of waking up is the pizza on your plate.

I love pineapple butter pizza in the morning or hot wings lol it's actually really good!!

by macaronimusic on 11/10/2011 5:31:30 PM

Great ideas. I like the pizza and burrito idea. If you want cereal in the morning you should try special Ks protein plus, Another yummy breakfast food is granola, yogurt and fruit. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 11/8/2011 11:08:07 PM

Yummalicious-Breakfast pizza and burritos!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/8/2011 8:15:32 PM

I LOVE breakfast burritos.....Smile))

by indesicive1 on 11/8/2011 5:33:52 PM

I love breakfast pizza!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/8/2011 1:16:35 PM

I would already been eating this for breakfast if I could!

by chloe<3 on 11/8/2011 11:58:26 AM

I love pizza for breakfast Smile! I hate tofu though. BTW you guys should do this wheat-free diet. I lost 4 pounds!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/8/2011 10:37:15 AM

I normally don't eat breakfast because I never liked cereal or the easy breakfast foods. And if I did it would never be breakfast food, now I know I am not crazy.

by topchef88 on 11/8/2011 9:55:37 AM

i never eat breakfast at home. i always bring a bagel or bacon and each in one of my classes as a brunch. (perks to not having a lunch, get to have an excuse to eat in every class Tong)........and yes, i have brought bacon into class and have eaten in, people stared at me haha

by KiaraKat on 11/7/2011 10:59:55 PM