AN HOUR AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

2 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

3 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

COMMENTS

Beyond the average breakfast

Turns out the best part of waking up is the pizza on your plate.

I love the pizza, sandwich, and buritto idea! I usally have a bowl of cereal or some toast with either butter or Nutella. Sometimes I even pop a frozen waffle in the toaster and eat it to go.

by Ekgurl on 11/7/2011 8:18:40 PM

My dad used to make me Breakfast Burritos all the time!! He put eggs, cheese and sausage in them. <3

by goldfish123 on 11/7/2011 7:30:23 PM

I love to create different food for breakfast. My favorite right now is warmed up apple slices in the microwave with cinimon and other spices on them YUMMY with some toast or oatmeal or something to go with them.

by bff61 on 11/7/2011 7:01:00 PM

I may have to start trying some of these! I'm usually not up for a big meal when I first get out of bed in the mornings, so I usually just settle for PopTarts or something really unhealthy like that. It's a habit I really need to drop!

by teamjacob0625 on 11/7/2011 7:00:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!(please respond, this is my third attempt)
I know this sounds stupid but I don't know if I'm depressed or not. I've been feeling very down lately. I haven't felt truly happy in weeks. I haven't had any suicidal or self-mutilative thoughts but I still get sad all the time. I'm all smiley and whatever when I'm with friends but that's fake. Everytime I'm by myself, I'm constantly crying. My parents are being kind of neglectful and I experienced a emotionally traumatizing and scarring situation recently. I have two friends who know about it but they don't even know the whole story. I just feel very alone. Just because I'm smiling, does that mean I'm not depressed? I've been having a lot of pressure put on me by my coaches and teachers too. So is it depression or am I just stressed? Any help? Thanks! (Sorry this is so long.)

Hey girlie,

I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way (and that none of the other mods have gotten back to you). People handle depression and stress in very different ways,and since I'm not a psychiatrist or health professional, I don't want to tell you you're experiencing something you're not. However, since you did experience something that's emotionally traumatizing, you should talk to an adult you trust - a teacher, counselor, family member, friend, or doctor. They'll be able to point you in the right direction. As for your friends, I think if you told them how much pressure you feel is being put on you, they'd be more than supportive and help you through this difficult time. If you feel like there's no one you can turn to, try calling one of these numbers - these trained professionals can help you talk your way through this difficult time: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx And maybe you could quit your sports team (for now) in order to focus on how you're feeling? I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time, but know that things will get better. Wishing you all the best, Devin xoxox
Devin A.

by Girlie77 on 11/7/2011 4:52:56 PM

i dont relly have much time in the morning to have a big fancy breakfast, but i wish i did!

by adribear on 11/7/2011 4:20:54 PM

Sounds interesting. I may have to try those sometimes. y friend already eats pizza for breakfast Tong

by sweetooth on 11/7/2011 3:00:30 PM