10 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

13 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

14 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Regrettable photo op

I had a BF, ad I knew him for only five days. I showed him some revealing pictures that I am not proud of. I don’t know...

Okay, at least you do regret it because that meaned you learned a VERY VALUABLE lesson and you know that it's wrong so I'm pretty sure, hopefully, you don't do it again.

by baby-k-rose on 1/27/2012 2:44:32 AM

To the girl w/the “scandalous” photo post,

First of all, I am not sure from your post if this guy actually showed anyone these photos of you. But everyone seems to be focusing on that as the the issue, which is an issue. I do agree that if you don't know the guy well you probably shouldn't send personal pictures that he can spread around. So, I wouldn't advice giving him a picture BUT actually showing a guy that stuff isn't something to be ashamed of. You don't need to be married to the guy before you show off your body, you don't even need to be in a relationship to do that, if you don't want to. Your body, which I'm guessing is the main focus of those pictures, is NOT something to be ashamed and neither is your sexuality. You acted on your own desire to get sexy, and that's not wrong, no matter what anyone says. Not everyone has the same sense of sexuality, and you acted on part of your own individual desire, so own it, instead of feeling ashamed.

by Simonethesecond on 12/9/2011 3:36:08 PM

To the girl w/the “scandalous” photo post,

by Simonethesecond on 12/9/2011 3:34:18 PM

Its a BAD idea!

Nothing can be worse than having other people see your private parts and naked pictures that you meant only for your bf to see. Its a bad idea, and while a lot of people are doing it, it doesnt mean you have to. Its been said that while both us and guys send sexy pictures, we send them more to our bfs and to guys than guys do sending them to us.

Just think about how often our friends show us pictures when a guy sends them a naked picture of themselves, so how silly can we be, thinking they arent going to show their friends when we send them one.

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 3:30:34 PM

I had a friend who was so in love with her boyfriend. She sent him those kinda pics on her phone and he sent them to all his friends. By the next day, everyone in the whole school had seen them, even a teacher! She got in huge trouble, and broke up with her BF immediately! I am glad you realized your mistake and didnt send him pictures that could easily be passed on.

PEACE OUT!

by luvpurple88 on 11/23/2011 8:07:49 PM

congrats for learning(: put it behind you, and move on! mistake are made to be learned from!

by purpleorchid on 11/21/2011 2:22:29 AM

Realize your mistake. Before a week, this entire thing will be gone. Keep your head up, girlie.

by angelicjade on 11/20/2011 9:24:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I am super shy so its kinda hard to get myself to ask out a guy so any tips?

Hey girlie,

Try to challenge yourself to push out of your comfort zone a little every day. That could be giving a subtle smile to your crush in the hallway, sitting at his table at lunch, texting him with a homework question, etc. Go for it and remind yourself what could happen if you do - that's motivation!!! <3
Lauren C.

by ladyinlike on 11/19/2011 9:20:33 PM

***MOD*** This guy that likes me keeps asking me for my number online and I have just been ignoring his chats but at school he is probably going to ask to my face. How should I respond bc I don't want to give it to him. (In a nice way Thanks!

Hey chica, you could try saying something like "I don't want to give my number out" or  "I'm sorry I'm not giving my number out right now". Anything that isn't mean, but lets him know you aren't interested. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Hitomi_W on 11/19/2011 7:48:27 PM

mod mod mod
okay, so i know christmas isnt for a while, but i like getting stuff done early :p i know i wanna get my mom black flats, cuz she always points out rlly cute flats but thn never likes spending money on herself, so i figured id buy her some flats, but the problem is shes a shoe sized 5 or 5 1/2! its so hard to find small shoes like tht lol! do you know anywhere i could get cute black flats in her size? and second idk wat to get my abuela (mexican grandma) shes like in love with elvis, so i kinda want to get her somthing elvis-y :p any ideas?

Hey girl, why not get your abuela a Elvis lunchbox or something cute that incorporates him into it? It's the thought that counts. As for your mom, try checking the regular shoe places or a shoe ware house. Small sizes can be tricky to find but most stores have them in some limited stock.

xoxo