2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

December / January 2012

Score an exclusive sneak peek inside our holiday issue!

is there a march issue coming up?

Hey girlie,

Our current issue (with Bella Thorne and Zendaya on the cover) is the February/March issue. So we won't have a new one until April/May Smile
Lauren C.

by smileygirl555 on 3/3/2012 4:22:14 PM

mod mod mod
ok so on my magazine it says above my name EXPAUG13... im confused on wat that means

Hey girlie,

That's your expiration date! That means your subscription to GL will end on August 13th, unless you decide to renew with us Smile We hope ya do!
Lauren C.

by cutiepie14231 on 2/23/2012 8:22:39 PM

Hey jmtkwalshgirl, sooo sorry about that. I think the mags have been getting out to you girls really late. Thanx for being patient with us. Hope you enjoy the issue. Xoxo

I just got my December/January issue and it's Febuary 1st! Frown WATS UP??????? Lynae P.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/1/2012 5:49:32 PM

hey, so i haent recieved an issue sice oct/nov 2011. can anyone help me?

by k8luvscake on 1/26/2012 4:34:13 PM

I live in Utah and its January and my December/January issue hasnt came is there a problem Smile

Hey babe,

YES that's a problem! You should've gotten your Dec/Jan issue by November 30. Get your subscription info ready and click here to find out how to contact us - report that missing issue!
Lauren C.

by Candyprincess97 on 1/21/2012 12:50:10 AM

Mod~
I live in California, and I still haven't gotten my Dec/Jan
issue. Do u know when I'll get it?
Thanx!

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/5/2012 11:50:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Where is the link mentioned on page 76 to the medicine ball workout?

Hey babe,

Unfortunately I don't have the mag in front of me, but definitely stay tuned to our Workouts section for all our latest exercise routines! <3
Lauren C.

by -gogreengal- on 1/5/2012 8:58:42 PM

Where is the link mentioned on page 76 to the medicine ball workout?

by -gogreengal- on 1/3/2012 6:08:16 PM

hey, so my boyfriend of almost 4 months told me about a month ago that he was bi which is totally ok with me as i fully support GLBT people. the other day though, he told me that he was kinda upset because i was being really insensitive about it. i have about 10 total LGBT friends, most of them open about it, and they never say anything about me being that way.
i told him that i didnt realize that i was being like that and apologized and he kinda brushed it off but still looked really hurt
the next day i told him that i really did feel bad about it and try to stop being insensitive. he said that he regretted telling me (he isnt open about it and only told me and a mutual friend (and doesnt plan on telling anybody else)) because of the way i had been. he said not to worry about it but the look he had was just so sad and i still feel bad.
what can i do to make up for it/let him know im truly sorry? (im 14, he's 15)

Just tell him youre truly sorry and didnt mean to make him feel uncomfortable. As long as you make it clear you fully support him 100% things will be fine Smile good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.