5 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

9 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

December / January 2012

Score an exclusive sneak peek inside our holiday issue!

When will I get my Feburary issue of GL?

by SophAlexan on 12/31/2011 6:02:32 PM

Hey girlies!<3 Please come join my club Singer/Songwriters Sista's. It's a cool club where we can talk about ANYTHING. (Especially MUSIC)Go to my profile to join

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 9:03:49 PM

Hey chicasSmile please come join my club A dancers dream...<3. It's a chill, fun club where we all chat about anything and everything! (Especially dance!) It's for ANY types of dancers. Go to my profile to join! LUVS, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/30/2011 8:49:36 PM

MOD

Could you delete my account I need to start over.....

by Cait850 on 12/28/2011 9:09:31 AM

Help I think I'm developing a crush on my Best Friends Brother! I don't want to date him but I keep thinking about him. What do I do?

by libby22 on 12/27/2011 10:25:59 PM

Well!?? Is Miranda Cosgrove done with iCarly? She didn't say in the video! Tell me please? I am a BIG fan of iCarly and need to know.;D Tong

by katgrace11 on 12/27/2011 7:50:59 PM

MODMODMOD I had renewed my magazine subscription in October over my little brother's magazine sale, as I always had. The problem is, its December 23 and I haven't received the December/January 2012 issue yet. I was wondering why it hasn't come yet? I did send my order in and paid for the subscription. Is the mailing being delayed? I was just wondering why it hasn't come yet is all. Please respond. Thank you!

Hey girl, I'm not exactly sure what happened, but my guess is that the mailing is probably delayed. So sorry about that. It should arrive soon. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by luvrmusic on 12/23/2011 12:48:01 PM

MOD
What's a good way to let a guy know that you've noticed him and you like him too without coming on too strong and freakin' him out?

Hey babe,

Subtle hints will go a long way! Give him a small smile in the hallways, ask him a quick question in class about one of his hobbies (when the next game will be for the sport he plays, for example), add him as a friend on Facebook, etc. These little things give you a chance to be flirty without overwhelming him Smile Then, as time passes and you get to know him better, you can step it up!
Lauren C.

by luvs2dance on 12/22/2011 5:44:57 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I haven't gotten my october/november issue or my december/january issue and I'm really missing them! I am definetly still suscribed because i checked my subscription info so i am not sure what is going on. And the last two issues before that came a month late. I don't know what to do. please help! thanks!

Hey girl,

You need to report these missing issues and tell us about the problems you've been having! You should get your issue by the end of the month before that issue (so for the Dec/Jan issue, you should get it by the end of November). If it's any later, something is going wrong. Click here for the info on how to contact us!
Lauren C.

by luvs2dance on 12/22/2011 5:43:12 PM

I love all of the craft ideas so awesome

by Izzybrigham on 12/21/2011 12:42:19 PM