10 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

13 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

13 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

December / January 2012

Score an exclusive sneak peek inside our holiday issue!

mod mod mod mod mod!!
so i'm really into hairstyles and such, and i'd love to try for the GL beauty vlogger... but i have 2 questions first. (1) does it have to do with makeup? though i am good at it, i'm not very creative with it. however, i'm very creative with my hair and am much better at it than makeup. (2) if you think i qualify, how do i enter???

Hey girlie,

Check back on December 1 for all the details about becoming our next beauty vlogger. Because our readers (well, viewers!) care about both hair and makeup advice, I think you'll have to be a master at both! Practice now and try to look at makeup as art: play with colors, textures, layering, etc. There will be a lot of girls trying out, so you should definitely try to be good at all aspects of "beauty" Smile
Lauren C.

by kmt419 on 11/27/2011 9:56:43 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
i usually get my magizine between the 15 and the 25 and i've waited but it's not here. did it get lost?

Hey girlie,

Remember that we don't get mail on holidays like Thanksgiving, so I'd probably wait til the end of November. If you don't get it by then, follow the instructions here to notify us about your missing issue <3
Lauren C.

by happygoluckycharms on 11/25/2011 7:06:05 PM

i cant wait 2 receive this new issue

by lissielovebug on 11/24/2011 11:18:55 AM

I didn't get the december/ january issue yet im soooooo sad and upset because i <3 this magizine!!!!!!!!!!

by BrittanyJordan on 11/22/2011 7:47:04 PM

Calling all boy crazy girls!!! Do you find yourself daydreaming about your crush (or multiple crushes) nearly 24/7? Do you find boys the best and most entertaining topic in the world? If you answered yes to either of those questions you should totally join my club BOY FEVER Smile Just come to my page and join!! It's a super fun club where we talk about crushes, dating, embarrassing moments with guys, celeb crushes....plus we give each other great advice Smile
THANKS FOR JOINING GIRLS<3!

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 11/22/2011 6:14:15 PM

I just now got the September/October issue. It's November 22nd. And I have not yet recieved the November/December issue even though it was supposed to come 7 days ago. this has been happening ever sinse i subscribed. I never get the issues on time. Help! I love the magazine though.

by ptelthorst on 11/22/2011 6:01:10 PM

modmodmodmod On the party like a rockstar section, There was a part that said rock steady. I think the fringed dress was soooooooo cute! Does anyone know where to find one just like it?

Ana D.

by westiekid13 on 11/22/2011 9:35:37 AM

yeah Cody Simpson would be amazing, he was recently on a cover of an Australian magazine and they made him look fake. if you get him on here please make him look like himself, simpsonizers like the way he looks so why change it?

by Jewels415 on 11/20/2011 5:06:45 PM

I always love your December/ January issues! Smile

by kikidee12 on 11/20/2011 11:07:57 AM

oh, also....i asked out one of my bgf's and he said i was a really cool person but he was not ready to date right now because he has gotten so many broken hearts...PLUS, he still flirts with me, what kind of message am i receiving?

by girl1580 on 11/19/2011 5:48:43 PM