1 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

December / January 2012

Score an exclusive sneak peek inside our holiday issue!

i didn't like this issue at all....the hairstyles were perfect for me but there were no good eating right tips- i want a diet plan...i also would love to see CODY SIMPSON on the cover of the magazine sometime....i mean justin bieber was on there...plus, i don't really like miranda cosgrove...i'd also like to see another Selena Gomez thing or Demi Lovato...

by girl1580 on 11/19/2011 5:46:53 PM

Your issue was great this time! I really enjoyed it! But I just want to say. Your hair styles were mainly only for girls with long locks. I have mid length hair, more on the shorter side, and I was disappointed to see that I could't do much with my hair! Please keep in mind we all want some advice! No matter how long or short our hair is!

by jcab on 11/19/2011 8:19:55 AM

I have a subscition and it was going to expire in december of next year but i renewed it and i checked my status and it said that i wont get an issue until febuary why is that and all i did was renew it?\

Hey girl!

It takes 4-6 weeks for us to process subscriptions - new or renewals. Do you mean for December of this year? That would make sense. If not, be sure to have mom or dad call our subscriptions department so we can iron everything out.
Devin A.

by princess3156 on 11/18/2011 1:51:10 PM

I realllllllly liked one of my bgf(s) for a long time. I kept my feelings inside (i know, not smart!) and didn't tell him. He is soo cute and funny!! The thing is, I want to get over him but i noticed that everything and everyone says that you have to tell the person you like that you like them, then it'll be easier to get over that person. But now we're like aquiantances, not BFFs anymore Frown I want to maintain my friendship [if i still have one with him]. Idk what to do?!?

Hey girlie,

Well, the good thing about this is - you're acquaintances now anyway. You're not besties, so you can be a LITTLE less afraid of ruining the friendship you have since it's kinda weaker right now anyway. Before you just blurt out your crush though, take some time to chat with him again. Get comfy around each other again, then start flirting a little more than you normally would. This will happen gradually. And then, when you feel like the time is right (online or in person), laugh and say something about liking him back when you were best friends. You'll probably be able to have a convo about that...and work in that those feelings haven't gone away Smile It's worth a shot so you don't have to ask yourself, "What if...?"
Lauren C.

by islandgirl23 on 11/18/2011 12:03:26 AM

So GL is giving away 10 pairs Skechers Tone-Ups Run? I just bought a pair of black ones a couple of days ago O_o lol, what a coincidence!

by SquishyKitty on 11/17/2011 10:55:42 PM

So I called your place and they said that i wouldn't get my october/november issue till the 15th. I just got it. How come it didn't come sooner?? And why will I have to wait for the next one to be sometime in December?? I'm just wondering because I feel like i'm missing out on all the great prizes and holiday stuff. Frown Thanks though!! I really love the magazine!!

If you've just subscribed to us, you'll have to be patient while we process all your information. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen right away! There's a bit of paperwork and stuff to do in order to process your subscription. But after a few months, everything will be regular and you'll be getting your issues like normal Smile
Lauren C.

by hryptrfreak on 11/17/2011 9:13:55 PM

Mod mod mod
It says 'on stands and in mailboxes by November 15' and it's the 17th and I still haven't received it in the mail. I saw it at the store though, and that's the main reason I subscribe: to get it BEFORE the stores! I usually get it on time, so should I call, cuz maybe it got lost. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Give it til the end of the month, just in case our office/the mail is running a lil behind. Then if you don't get it by then, let us know by following the instructions here <3
Lauren C.

by jaws11 on 11/17/2011 6:19:54 PM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB: Fashionistas and fitness IF U NEED ADVICE OR HAV ADVICE TO GIVE ON FASHION OR FITNESS...OR IF U JUST WANNA B A PART OF A REALLY SUPER SPECTACULARLY COOL CLUB

by zumba on 11/17/2011 5:42:48 PM

My December/ January magazine hasn't come yet. Is that a problem or is it okay?

Hey girl,

Give it til the end of November! If you still don't have the mag in your mailbox, let us know by following the directions here.
Lauren C.

by zumba on 11/17/2011 5:41:06 PM

Okayyy..I just want to say THANK YOU SOOOO SOOO SOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YA'LL PUT IN THIS ISSUE....I JUST GOT IT TODAY AND IT SEEMS YA'LL HAVE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS...SO JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS!!! I LOVE IT!
LOVE <3 Annie <3 XoxOxo