13 MINUTES AGO Win this prettifying palette! We’re loving #BYBB makeup—& it’s all free of harsh chemicals:

AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 tote their computers in a Galway Voyager laptop bag from @EsperosBags:

13 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

December / January 2012

Score an exclusive sneak peek inside our holiday issue!

mod mod mod
so i havent received the new issue yet and my mom's not sure if we renewed it because the issue before was my last of my first subscritpion. i think we renewed, but i'm not sure. how i can check? thanks

Hey chica,

For all subscription questions, please click here and find the Frequently Asked Question that is closest to yours! We have all our contact info right there <3
Lauren C.

by musicalmaya12 on 11/17/2011 4:20:51 PM

I think Dakota Fanning should be featured on one of the issues!

by PalmettoChic404 on 11/16/2011 9:12:33 PM

FINALLY A NEW ISSUE!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!! but anyway....Just sayin.....Why does Miranda have to be on the cover? If you asked me, my suggestions are:

Taylor Swift (Again)
Katy Perry

by izzywolf1417 on 11/16/2011 6:11:16 PM

Hey girlfunhrf!
I had a similar problem last Friday. My friend and I went to the Dakota Dome to cheer on our football team. Her other friend, whom I do not get along with, was there too. She (my friend) ditched me for her! Rude, right? Anyway, you're sitch is more serious than mine. Yea, I got mad, but my mom was furious! I would talk to your friend and tell her how you feel. You should also include that missing info! Hope this helps!

by crush2010 on 11/16/2011 5:36:29 PM

I can't wait to get my issue(:
~Check out my profile !

by cutieonpatrol on 11/16/2011 3:28:27 PM

Can't wait!

by LolliPop:-) on 11/16/2011 12:32:53 PM

It says that it would be in mailboxes by November 15th, but I haven't gotten it yet. I always get it on time or even before, so do you think I should get it in the next few days then?

Hey Girl,

The time it takes for your mag to get to your mailbox varies depending on how far away you are. You should definitely be getting it soon!
Rachel N.

by jaws11 on 11/16/2011 9:51:03 AM

You guys should have Sasha Pieterse be the covergirl for GL!!! She'd be perfect for it and she's only 15 so she's not too old!

by girlsliferocksss98 on 11/15/2011 5:14:18 PM

Yay the new issue!! I hope it gets to my house really soon!
Miranda's been on the cover a lot tho...

by maggie183 on 11/15/2011 3:46:51 PM

So it says "On Stands and in mailboxes November 15" so does that mean i'll get it in the mail 2day? (since its november 15)

Hey girly! If it says in your mailbox than it should be there in time. Sometimes it may take an extra day or two depending on where you live and your postal office. But it should be there any day now.
Ana D.

by bubblepower129 on 11/15/2011 9:52:51 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!