6 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

9 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

10 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

December / January 2012

Score an exclusive sneak peek inside our holiday issue!

Do you know when you Dec/Jan issue comes out? Im so excited for the new issue! i usually get mine in the mail a week or two after it hits stores so this should give me a good idea of when its coming! thanks so much!

Hey girl, it should be in stores tomorrow!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dancer1668 on 11/14/2011 8:20:01 PM

MOD!! MOD!!
Okay, so I really hope you can talk to someone about this to make it happen, but I'd really appreciate it if you girls could get Sarah Hyland on GL. It would be so amazing if she were on the cover!! She is my favorite actress ever, and she is my idol!!! Thanks!

Hey girl, feel free to send an editor your suggestions here anytime. We love your ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by randomBubbles on 11/14/2011 5:05:30 PM

I agree. I'm kind of sick of the same people on the front cover all the time. can you please feature new people on the mag? thanx.

by beachgirl324 on 11/14/2011 2:22:10 PM

Mod mod mod
Will the fiction writing contest results be in this mag? Yes or no?

Hey girl,

I think I would stay tuned ONLINE for the results of the contest. It might be published in the mag, but I'm sure it'd be announced here too Smile
Lauren C.

by LLL328 on 11/13/2011 10:17:04 AM

i <3 this magazine

by aliciaaugust on 11/13/2011 1:02:56 AM

YAYYY, i can wait for this next issue.. i just got my oct-nov issue today xD, and i already cant wait for dec-jan's issue ! Laughing

by aliciaaugust on 11/13/2011 1:02:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I think you guys should put different faces on the covers instead of just lead roles and stuff. I mean, instead of Miranda Cosgrove put Jenette McCurdy, instead of Selena Gomez put Jeniffer Stone, instead of China Anne McClain put Sierra McCormick or instead of Victoria Justice put Ariana Grande, etc. It gets kind of old seeing the same faces plastered on the cover of every magazine, and I don't think it's fair that the supporting characters don't get as much attention. There's not a show without them either, right? And you should totally have new people on the cover (as in people who haven't been on the cover 4 times)! It would be cool to see one of the Shake It Up girls, Christina Grimmie (she went on tour with Selena Gomez this summer), or, as purpletoenails said, Kelly Clarkson.

Hey girl,

Thanks for the suggestions!!!!! We really, really appreciate our readers, so we love your ideas! Keep 'em coming - we'll def pass this one along to the editors Smile
Lauren C.

by pepsi262 on 11/12/2011 11:43:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Will there be another contest with meeting a celebrity?
Also, how can I become popular at school?!

Hey babe,

A lot of GL girlies loved our Selena contest, so it's totally possible we could have another contest like that! Stay tuned - we can't give out any info just yet, but watch for our new contest announcements Smile As for becoming popular, try using the tips in this article - it's kind of a different sitch than yours, but still soooo helpful! Taking advantage of situations and trying to branch out are key in meeting people, making new friends, and feeling surrounded by people who care about you!
Lauren C.

by jazal on 11/12/2011 11:10:31 PM

MOD: I'm not sure if you have any choice in this, but due to the growing number of GL clubs about Glee, I think it is necessary to do a big interview. Kevin Mchale maybe? Thanks!

Thanks girl! Awesome idea. We love all suggestions we get from our GL readers and will def keep them in mind!!!! <3
Lauren C.

by zwinky on 11/12/2011 10:32:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD When will the December/January issue arrive?? Thanks Smile

Hey girl, I'm guessing towards the end of this month. Be on the lookout! Smile Smile

Lynae P.