4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

8 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

December / January 2012

Score an exclusive sneak peek inside our holiday issue!

someone really special to me broke my heart into a million pieces and i just dont know what to do now. ive never felt this horrible before, im normally happy and confident! what are some things to get me back to my normal self? PLEASE HELP

Hey girl, I'm really sorry to hear that! Believe me I am. I've been through it before, and I know how hard it can be. Just make sure you surround yourself with friends and family. They can always make you smile and cheer up. The hard thing is, it will take time. But you WILL feel better, trust me. Keep doing the things you love to do, and working out is always a plus. It takes your mind off of everything. Good luck girl, you'll feel better soon!
lauren r.

by leah2113 on 11/12/2011 5:52:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD! For your next issue you guys should pick someone new for the cover like, Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande, The girls from Kicking Daisies, Chinna Ann McClain(that would be a really good one!), or Debby Ryan. Smile

Hey chicky, thanx for the suggestion!!! I love China Ann. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by purpletoenails on 11/12/2011 4:52:00 PM

When did Miranda Cosgrove get bangs?

by frenchblondie on 11/12/2011 2:08:24 PM

Just got my first boyfriend!!!!! So excited!!! Can someone help me though???

by 29steinke on 11/12/2011 9:15:29 AM

I'm so excited for the new issue! Miranda Cosgrove's not my idol but I still like her. The magazine overall souncs very cool! Can't wait!

by sweetooth on 11/11/2011 9:02:14 PM

SO looking forward to the next issue!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/11/2011 7:08:34 PM

i just have found one time a Girls Life magazine and it was at Walmart, i havent seen other one after that.

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 11/11/2011 6:42:31 PM

my friend just got her first boyfriend and im happy for her but i think she is missing some info on him. also, she leaves me for him. like last weekend we were supposed to go to the mall but then like 10 minutes before i was going to leave my house she called me and said sorry i cant go to the mall im gonna go hang out with my boyfriend. Can u help me? THX!!!

Hey babe!

I think you need to have a conversation with your friend and tell her that it makes you feel bad when she ditched you to hang out with her boyfriend. I'm not sure what you mean when you say she's missing some info on him, but if you know something about him she doesn't, you might want to share that with her! Good luck chica, you can do this! xoxox
Devin A.

by girlfunhrf on 11/11/2011 4:17:15 PM

omg Miranda Cosgrove has bangs! She doesn't look bad but I like her without them.

by chloe<3 on 11/11/2011 12:54:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
When will the Janruary/December magazine come out? im suuper exited! Smile

Hey girl, it will be hitting newsstands next week. If you have a subscription, look out for it in the mail soon!
Rachel N.