2 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

14 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

16 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

COMMENTS

In the News: McDonald's McRib sandwich has the same ingredients as your yoga mat

Guilty pleasure or gut-busting grossness?

EW EW EW EW EW!!!i'm never going to sink my teeth into that small pocket full of heart young heart attacks EVER again!!

by lunarbeauty on 7/20/2012 8:43:49 PM

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 5:53:31 PM

Ah... Plastic foam... Nothing better

by katherinebrown2001 on 3/24/2012 11:04:57 AM

NEVER. EATING. MCDONALDS. AGAIN.

by jaymarie on 2/20/2012 7:05:04 PM

I work at McDonalds as of a few days ago -____- thank god I don't eat any of it... its actually really gross

by cgirl123 on 12/20/2011 8:31:14 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW That is SO GROSS!!!!!

by EGirl973 on 12/11/2011 11:51:38 AM

Really, what's wrong with them that's gross. McDonalds puts ammonia in their burgers and chicken, Chicken Nuggets don't have real chicken in them, The cows that give the meat eat corn instead of grass to make them fat (corn is bad for cows) and people push the cows around in bull dosers because they are so fat, but this is just wrong and GROSS

by Cait850 on 12/10/2011 12:08:40 PM

EEEEWWW! My aunt's friend that works at mcdonalds told her that they put ammonia in their burgers. their mcnuggets look like toothpaste when raw. their oatmeal has 10 ingredients.

by iluvhg on 12/5/2011 7:04:44 PM

EWWWWWWWW!

by threeb3 on 12/3/2011 11:19:29 PM

I camt even express hoe grossed out I am!did you hear? They found poison in the apple juice! They are just going crazy with the food! Were eating this stuff and putting it our bodies going "Ih it's ok I'll walk it off!" No!they are putting poison and ...........yoga mats in our food!!!!

by SaIlorpanda on 11/30/2011 8:39:38 PM