AN HOUR AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

2 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

3 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

COMMENTS

It's Raining - An original poem

Hey sweeties! GL reader Chloe K. sent us the perfect poem for a gray November day. Tell us what ya think in the comments please! I stare...

Really good poem!!! You are so good! Plus what an amazing chance to let people read your "masterpieces" ;)

by ilovegl98 on 11/20/2011 4:20:56 PM

i love this poem so relaxing and ...GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by thewiz on 11/10/2011 7:29:41 PM

Thats really good!

by tonipony98 on 11/10/2011 7:16:14 PM

that's reaaly good I wish I could write peoms like that Smile

by purplechatterbox on 11/10/2011 8:10:38 AM

Great poem!

by caligirl99 on 11/9/2011 9:35:40 PM

Aww that's a really cute poem!

by supersingershannon on 11/9/2011 9:09:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD Why is there no Family section at Girls life anymore? And why isn't called Life instead of Advice? =O

Hey missy, I'm not sure girl. I think we are experimenting with new sections and titles. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 11/9/2011 8:53:20 PM

Nice poem so flavoring to the gray skies

by 2hot4u ha! on 11/9/2011 8:31:33 PM

That's amazing! Smile

by teamjacob0625 on 11/9/2011 7:53:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! I entered to win the books and iPad for Teen Read Week. When are the results of who won gonna be put up?

Hey girl, they'll be picking winners from Oct. 16 to the 22. Good luck! Smile

Lynae P.

by Bieberfever616 on 11/9/2011 7:44:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have some problems. When people are mean or picking on someone I want to punch them in the face. How do I suppress this anger before I do something stupid? my bgf is super cold to me when he likes a girl, and then others times he's nice and funny. What gives? My complexion is pale, and not the good kind. I constantly look washed out and I don't wear eyeliner or foundation. How do I get a healthy complexion? I have no impulse control, I eat whatever food I see that I like, (especially sweets). How do I have impulse control? Thanks mod, I appreciate it.

Hey chica, 1. I can understand why you get so mad, but you have to let people fight their own battles. 2. You need to talk to your bgf and let him know he does that. He may not know he's hurting you. 3. Try appyling some foundation, eyeliner, and eyeshadow to give yourself some color. You can also buy tanning lotion, to give your face some glow. 4. Get the people in your house to hide all the unhealthy foods you can't stop yourself from eating. That way you'll be able to stop yourself from craving them so much. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by svds on 11/9/2011 7:08:15 PM

....I can't do that.

by indesicive1 on 11/9/2011 7:04:54 PM

I wish it would rain like this in Texas... ;)

by AngelKisses424 on 11/9/2011 6:55:49 PM

Join the club 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' We talk about anything and everything, but especially music. Any questions, you can ask me. Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 11/9/2011 6:11:26 PM