AN HOUR AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

1 HOURS AGO It's time to mix things up, #Virgo...#WeeklyHoroscope:

Pomegranate power

Nosh on this mighty fruit to battle flu season this year.

by Susmita24 on 12/6/2011 9:10:21 PM

I offered some to one of my friends when they were over last week and she looked at me like I was crazy for eating them. They are so healthy for you, if you havent had them, try them because they are amazingly good for you.

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 3:52:42 PM

I eat these all the time they are amazing good although they can be a pain to peel I would recommend them! Tong

by icyiscool on 11/17/2011 10:56:59 PM

Speaking of charlie horses when sleeping.....Jump right out of bed! It will decrease the pain and make it go away quicker. So now get back to your Zzz-ing time!(((:

by CaleyK(((: on 11/13/2011 8:57:45 AM

I get charlie horses a lot when i sleep. What causes them? How can I prevent them? Is there any thing I can do while they're happening to make it less painful?

Ouchhhh...I've been there, girl! I get them a lot in my calves and/or feet while I sleep and they're so bad. Luckily though, it can be as easy to fix as just making a couple changes to your diet. A lack of potassium, calcium, or water is usually the reason for these pesky pains. Try eating a banana with breakfast and lunch to pump up your diet's potassium. Drink an extra glass of milk and an extra water bottle each day to cover the calcium and H2O. Stick to this plan and you should be cramp-free!

As for when they're actually happening, try taking deep breaths and bending your foot at the ankle, pointing your foot upwards. This helps stretch all those muscles to make them calm down!
Lauren C.

by myrissa on 11/12/2011 11:14:47 PM

by BriBri10a on 11/12/2011 3:30:11 PM

I am going to go buy one soon, they look DELICIOUS!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/12/2011 11:27:44 AM

LoVe It!!!!!!! They taste sooo good!!!! And they are sooo good for you!! It's a WIN-WIN situation Smile

by ilovetaylor s. on 11/12/2011 12:58:03 AM

do't like,love.please send me some from wherever you get them.

by divachick422 on 11/11/2011 7:28:16 PM

wat do pomegranates taste like??? I like pomegranate juice, is it sorta the same? I would like to eat them. I mean, smoothes skin, fights wrinkles and helps u avoid brest cancer?! ya i wanna eat tht!!

by szipfel on 11/11/2011 5:44:13 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

Weather can give you headaches.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!