8 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

11 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

12 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Do real-life couple Sarah Hyland and Matt Prokop work well together?

Find out as Sarah quizzes her cutie with the couple's very own Q&A.

I'd want to be in Harry Potter with my crush! Laughing he's so dreamy... Smile

by livi23 on 11/19/2011 12:37:26 PM

I would want to be in the Twilight Saga with my crush Ashton Sylar Vancleave

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/12/2011 2:51:10 PM

WHAT A CUTE COUPLE!(:

by purpleorchid on 11/12/2011 2:24:23 AM

I am so confused!! My crush was talking to me, and giving me all the sings he liked me. At the dance, my friend asked him if he liked me and he said " Im not going to answer that". Then, the day after the dance, he stopped talking to me! He even made a facebook and added EVERYONE but me! I dont know what to do!

Hey chica! It sounds like your crush may be freaked out by the attention. He could be a shy and private person. I wouldn't count him out of the woods just yet. Maybe tone it down a bit and just treat him like everyone else. And ask your friends to give it a rest in terms of asking him to spill his crush Smile
Becca G.

by eemmais on 11/10/2011 9:22:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
In drama class, we're doing plays, and a boy has to kiss my hand! I get really embarrassed and blush! It's always awkward when we have to rehearse!
What should I do?

Hey girl! Ah, I totally get why that could be a little embarrassing. Just know, it might be just as embarrassing for the guy! Try not to make it a big deal and just laugh it off. The more you have to rehearse it, the less blush-worthy it will seem! Smile through it! Good luck!

xo
Taeler L.

by lalalauermeier on 11/10/2011 8:52:00 PM

If he took off the overside gray jacket, got rid of the baggy jeans, and the cap thingy he could look pretty hot

by isa19dance on 11/10/2011 8:37:23 PM

I would want to star in Twilight with my crush!

by supersingershannon on 11/10/2011 8:21:33 PM

no one! im tomboygirlytomboy.or tomboyish

by divachick422 on 11/10/2011 8:02:33 PM

The book was really good, so I'm super excited to see the movie! Smile

by teamjacob0625 on 11/10/2011 7:02:04 PM

This couple is a perfect example to look at...! Smile Haley

by fungirl123 on 11/10/2011 3:04:48 PM