14 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

15 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

16 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Get psyched for "Breaking Dawn" with a sleepover!

Whether you’re Team Edward or Team Jacob, a Cullen-worthy soiree will get you totally pumped for the new movie...

I havent watched the movies, but weren't the wedding and birth scenes in part 1, not 2?

by sweetie99 on 11/6/2012 8:00:03 AM

I am so excited to see twilight.All of my friends hate twilight.Team Edwards all the way.

by emmacd on 11/6/2012 1:48:38 AM

I can't wait, so psyched! Gonna wait 3 weeks though, when their isn't much of a craze. hehe! Laughing

by KajD17 on 11/6/2012 1:00:00 AM

how i feel about Twilight: NO

by just_me12 on 11/6/2012 12:31:20 AM

I love twilight but there are too many haters at my school to do this Frown

by Glitterheart16 on 11/6/2012 12:07:27 AM

My mom said I couldn't watch the movie!!!!!!!!!!! Frown(((

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 8:19:43 PM

I read the Book and it was like so detailing!!!!!

by ClaireyyHairyy on 11/12/2011 11:15:18 AM

I totally want to do this!

by girlygirl22werock on 11/11/2011 9:39:04 AM

mod-
Me and my fam are going out for an early breakfast. My step dad doesn't live with us, and we haven't gone out as a whole fam in a long time. I think ( and i hope this doesn't sound mean) that it'll be a lil' awkward since we haven't gone to breakfast in so long. Do you have any tips on how to make it less awkward? Thanks so much! Laughing

Hey girly! Don't worry, your feelings are totally normal. Most likely though, it won't be as bad as you fear. Go in with a positive outlook and be friendly to your stepdad. Ask him questions about his life and give him a few updates on yours. It'll be over before you know it Smile
Becca G.

by kaylarocks2000 on 11/11/2011 12:02:21 AM

This is so helpful because I am doing something like this this weekend!!

by zoogs97 on 11/10/2011 6:59:16 PM