AN HOUR AGO Summer's coming! Make your own cutoff shorts with these easy-peasy DIY: http://t.co/d7KaiNcRsH pic.twitter.com/WBzqgnZ9o7

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 sistahs swim around in an @AlwaysForMe plus-size swimsuit. http://t.co/OfjBMOXmY7

15 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX

COMMENTS

11 body myths you shouldn't believe

The truth behind diets, fat-blasting crunches and underwire bras…

i thought the tampon thing was interesting

by filaluvva on 11/12/2011 6:22:16 PM

THANKS GL!!!

by macaronimusic on 11/12/2011 4:03:10 PM

Need advice on anything at all? come to Me on my advice queen page or just my profile page. I promise i give great advice!!

by artistchic99 on 11/12/2011 12:21:43 PM

The coffee thing is true. In the 30s people more often had coffee than milk, so a rumor started that coffee stunted your growth and has lasted for years and years and years. Though that is a complete lie--coffee can actually be good for you in certain ways and amounts.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/11/2011 8:49:13 PM

i hav nvr heard of the pierced ear paralyzing one! its kinda insane

by artsgurl983 on 11/11/2011 8:46:07 PM

Thank you! These were very helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/11/2011 8:10:55 PM

I never heard some of these, but some of them I have.

by indesicive1 on 11/11/2011 7:39:52 PM

Putting honey on a pimple and leaving it overnight? It works, I swear.

by changingfaces on 11/11/2011 7:36:12 PM

I appreciate this GL!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/11/2011 7:04:13 PM

What? MY skin is super oily & i use toothpaste for an acne treatment. My skin isn't dry or less oily with it. I shall continue.

by Kikikim8 on 11/11/2011 6:13:34 PM

Get a group of friends together and have everyone bring a fun new healthy recipe to make! What’s better than food and friends?

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

You can go deaf from cranking up the headphones on your iPod.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.