1 HOURS AGO How to make a Tumblr-worthy mason jar terrarium: http://t.co/XhvHsFwqvg

2 HOURS AGO What's in store for your love life? Check the #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/pKnVoYFNPM

3 HOURS AGO The trick to DIYing top notch #EasterEggs: http://t.co/5jpAv7RU8s

COMMENTS

11 body myths you shouldn't believe

The truth behind diets, fat-blasting crunches and underwire bras…

i thought the tampon thing was interesting

by filaluvva on 11/12/2011 6:22:16 PM

THANKS GL!!!

by macaronimusic on 11/12/2011 4:03:10 PM

Need advice on anything at all? come to Me on my advice queen page or just my profile page. I promise i give great advice!!

by artistchic99 on 11/12/2011 12:21:43 PM

The coffee thing is true. In the 30s people more often had coffee than milk, so a rumor started that coffee stunted your growth and has lasted for years and years and years. Though that is a complete lie--coffee can actually be good for you in certain ways and amounts.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/11/2011 8:49:13 PM

i hav nvr heard of the pierced ear paralyzing one! its kinda insane

by artsgurl983 on 11/11/2011 8:46:07 PM

Thank you! These were very helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/11/2011 8:10:55 PM

I never heard some of these, but some of them I have.

by indesicive1 on 11/11/2011 7:39:52 PM

Putting honey on a pimple and leaving it overnight? It works, I swear.

by changingfaces on 11/11/2011 7:36:12 PM

I appreciate this GL!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/11/2011 7:04:13 PM

What? MY skin is super oily & i use toothpaste for an acne treatment. My skin isn't dry or less oily with it. I shall continue.

by Kikikim8 on 11/11/2011 6:13:34 PM

If there's nothing to eat but fast food, make healthy decisions about what you order. Opt for grilled chicken rather than fried.

How much effort do you put into your everyday school wear?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.