10 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

11 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

11 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

11 body myths you shouldn't believe

The truth behind diets, fat-blasting crunches and underwire bras…

i thought the tampon thing was interesting

by filaluvva on 11/12/2011 6:22:16 PM

by macaronimusic on 11/12/2011 4:03:10 PM

Need advice on anything at all? come to Me on my advice queen page or just my profile page. I promise i give great advice!!

by artistchic99 on 11/12/2011 12:21:43 PM

The coffee thing is true. In the 30s people more often had coffee than milk, so a rumor started that coffee stunted your growth and has lasted for years and years and years. Though that is a complete lie--coffee can actually be good for you in certain ways and amounts.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/11/2011 8:49:13 PM

i hav nvr heard of the pierced ear paralyzing one! its kinda insane

by artsgurl983 on 11/11/2011 8:46:07 PM

Thank you! These were very helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/11/2011 8:10:55 PM

I never heard some of these, but some of them I have.

by indesicive1 on 11/11/2011 7:39:52 PM

Putting honey on a pimple and leaving it overnight? It works, I swear.

by changingfaces on 11/11/2011 7:36:12 PM

I appreciate this GL!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/11/2011 7:04:13 PM

What? MY skin is super oily & i use toothpaste for an acne treatment. My skin isn't dry or less oily with it. I shall continue.

by Kikikim8 on 11/11/2011 6:13:34 PM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).