25 MINUTES AGO *Sighhh* why can't every guy be like this: http://t.co/YGH6Tz1pwT

AN HOUR AGO Sci-fi fans, we got a dope new book series for ya: http://t.co/Vjx1Z0H7DC

2 HOURS AGO 8 amazing BB creams to put an end to your dry winter skin: http://t.co/WLc44jpqVV

COMMENTS

11 body myths you shouldn't believe

The truth behind diets, fat-blasting crunches and underwire bras…

i thought the tampon thing was interesting

by filaluvva on 11/12/2011 6:22:16 PM

THANKS GL!!!

by macaronimusic on 11/12/2011 4:03:10 PM

Need advice on anything at all? come to Me on my advice queen page or just my profile page. I promise i give great advice!!

by artistchic99 on 11/12/2011 12:21:43 PM

The coffee thing is true. In the 30s people more often had coffee than milk, so a rumor started that coffee stunted your growth and has lasted for years and years and years. Though that is a complete lie--coffee can actually be good for you in certain ways and amounts.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/11/2011 8:49:13 PM

i hav nvr heard of the pierced ear paralyzing one! its kinda insane

by artsgurl983 on 11/11/2011 8:46:07 PM

Thank you! These were very helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/11/2011 8:10:55 PM

I never heard some of these, but some of them I have.

by indesicive1 on 11/11/2011 7:39:52 PM

Putting honey on a pimple and leaving it overnight? It works, I swear.

by changingfaces on 11/11/2011 7:36:12 PM

I appreciate this GL!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/11/2011 7:04:13 PM

What? MY skin is super oily & i use toothpaste for an acne treatment. My skin isn't dry or less oily with it. I shall continue.

by Kikikim8 on 11/11/2011 6:13:34 PM

Want inspiration to stay motivated? Make a collage of images, words and writings that flatter and remind you of your long-term goals.

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Score some swoon-worthy reads!

Win a cute new collection in our

Books We're Crushing On giveaway!

CLICK HERE to enter...