Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

3 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

4 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

5 date ideas for fall

Spend some time with your sweetie with all of autumn's splendor.

modmodmodmod! i like this hockey guy and we've been chatting at school and i think he's been flirting with me a bit, and we only get to see each other in two classes. i have his number, and we only texted once or twice because he is so buzy with games and practice. How can we move to gf and bf?

You have to talk more. Keep trying to find opportunities to talk to him and give it some time. If you try hard enough but are patient I'm sure you can make it work. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kitoblue on 11/18/2011 6:18:57 PM

Three of my friends were in relationships and they all broke up within 24 hours of each other. I feel so conflicted right now because I warned one them about the boys they chose and i am tired of hearing about it.One of the boys, over text said, that he "wanted to be single" and another, who is my friend, has moved on two days later to a girl he has already dated many times. I am sure that was a run-on sentence but i would just like some input. Thank you in advance.

Hey Doll,

Are you conflicted because one of the boys who just broke up with your friend is also a guy friend? If so, the best thing you can do is spend a little less time with him and more with your girlfriend until she is a little less upset. Chances are, she needs your support more than he does because he's already moved onto a different girl. Don't have an "I told you so" attitude toward your friends, just let them talk, and if they're talking too much about the exes, change the subject! Try doing something super fun and girly to bond, like getting your nails done or having a movie-marathon sleepover.
Rachel N.

by alicia1998 on 11/18/2011 2:13:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD my dad is mad at me about something that i did wrong. i learned my lesson and i want him to stop bugging me about it. whenever i see him he always talks about it first thing. how can i get him to stop?

Hey babe,

The most important thing is: DON'T freak out about it when he brings it up again. Roll your eyes, walk away...do whatever you need to do to calm down. Then, approach him sometime when he hasn't mentioned it but, instead, is doing other things. Ask him if he has a second to chat, then tell him you really feel like you've learned your lesson, grown more responsible because of that lesson, and really want to put it behind you - so you'd appreciate it if he could try to stop mentioning it too. This is a really mature way to go about it, rather than getting annoyed/frustrated when he brings it up! <3
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 11/17/2011 9:10:22 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
Yesterday my crush and I were talking while walking to the buses. He was telling me about one guy and how he liked me. he said "you know him? yeah, he likes you.... Just letting you know..." He said it with almost now emotion and disinterested. I told him that I've never really talk to the guy and just groaned as in saying i don't care. At first I thought it was awkward because I like him, but my friends told me he was probably jealous and wondering if I like someone else. Then I realized, I missed my chance to tell him I like someone and then I would be "forced" to tell him I like him. People tell me we would be a cute couple and that he likes me. but now I'm too scared to just randomly go up to him and tell him I like him. Any ideas on how to start a topic on crushes or bf/gf's? Or any ideas on how to tell him I like him or ask him out? Thanks so much!
and sorry for this being kind of long!

Hey girlie,

You might've missed THAT chance, but you didn't miss the only chance you'll ever have! Don't worry. Try bringing up the fact that your bestie likes someone and she's stressing you out, asking for convo starters, to gather info for her, to see if he likes anyone, etc. Then just be like, "I don't freak out that much about my crush!" Put this all in your own words of course, but it's a good way to bring up crushes - and go from there Smile
Lauren C.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 11/17/2011 8:48:25 PM

So me and my BF are hanging out with my friends on tuesday. Its our first 'date'. What are some things we could do besides walk up town and get coffee? There are about 10 people coming. Also my BFs a 9th grader and im an 8th grdr.
Thanks Smile

Hey babe,

Sounds fun! You could go to the mall, movies, laser tag, arcade, bowling, roller skating, or go-karting!
Lauren C.

by pottergirl135 on 11/17/2011 8:43:40 PM

So I have a crush on this boy, who's a junior, and in band with me. I'm a freshman. He's great, funny, smart, nice, and sort of kind of nerdy. But I don't know if I'll ever even have a chance with him. Thinking that makes me so sad, though, because he's just awesome. Today, during band he even sat by me and it was great. I have problems knowing what to say to him though, because I'm shy and just slightly awkward around people I don't know super well. Once people get to know me I'm fine, and people think I'm hilarious. But I don't know how to get there with him. Please help me, I'm so confused, and sad.
Casey

Hey Casey,

Well, it is sometimes hard for a two-year age difference to work. But you'll never know if you don't try! So try talking to him about band or another common interest. Sometimes it's helpful to have a bestie nearby - that way, you have someone right there that you do know super well. So you can act like yourself, be hilarious, and then bring him into the convo by asking his opinion about something you're talking about. Give it a try!!!!! <3
Lauren C.

by caseyf13 on 11/17/2011 8:41:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok well every morning we have to b at school by 7:45 but we stay in the cafeteria untill then. i sit with my boyfriend every morning in there along with my friends and his friends too. we haven't really flirted that much, so this morning, i layed my head on his shoulder and said"i'm so tired" but he ignored me! his friends said "dude pay attention to ue GF!" lol so i thumped him on his cheeck. should i b mad that he ignored me? cause i kinda am! should i text him a talk to him about it or wait and see if he texts me and says sorry...?

Hey girlie,

Personally, I'd put this event behind me and just focus on becoming a bit more affectionate with him. If he's not used to it (like you said, you never flirt), he could've felt awkward or not known how to respond! Wait until this happens multiple times - and he makes it clear that he is ignoring you - before you make a big deal about it Smile
Lauren C.

by Alykat18 on 11/17/2011 5:21:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER!I like this guy & I cant tell if he likes me.In class, he always comes to sit next to me even though Im far away from his other friends.He does things like today he had a piece of paper & I wanted it & I went to grab it & he moved it & then I went to get it again & he moved it & we did that for like five minutes.He always fakes like hes gonna punch me in the face or try to trip me or something but he never really does.Today we were sitting together & he acted like he was gonna flick me & then he said, no that would hurt if I did it youd be crying, & then he reached across & flicked the girl next to me & she said it didnt hurt & he was like shes gonna start crying & then made fake crying sounds like it was her crying.& today we were going over notes & it was 2 pages stapled & he made a heart out of it & was like, look a heart, to me only.Sometimes Ill look over and hell just be looking at me and smiling. Does he like me? THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Hey Chica,

Your flirty crush probably likes you and is showing it by being silly. There's no way to be 100 percent sure if this means he likes you, but to me, it sounds like he likes your attention. Keep flirting back with this cutie and see where things go! Don't obsess over him, but your crush definitely has a chance. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by BarefootBarbieDoll on 11/17/2011 3:07:54 PM

I love the night under the stars idea! <3

by teamjacob0625 on 11/16/2011 10:09:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD these girls who used to be my friends are now starting to drift off and wanting to be popular. they are joining the "popular wannabes" group and it bothers me and my other friends. one of my friends even ran to us crying and saying that they were being so mean. should i just ignore this and move on?

Lynae P.