11 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

15 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

16 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

5 date ideas for fall

Spend some time with your sweetie with all of autumn's splendor.

@peaceluvandhockey

I'm in 6th grade and I have a bf too. Try rollerskating (haha! that's the best with a big group) or sometimes just going to the ice cream shop or Jamba Juice is fun.

by toadie101 on 11/16/2011 8:18:03 PM

Mod(:
Hey(: so I am pretty confident with how I look. I'm skinny, have an hourglass figure, and I get told all the time that I'm pretty. But I don't like my nose. To me, it looks to big when I smile. When I get my picture taken, I always make my face at a certain angle. My friends think my nose is perfectly fine. How can I feel better about it tho? Thanks(:
xoxo Macy

Lynae P.

by MacyBabexoxo on 11/16/2011 8:02:57 PM

Ok. So, I'm in middle school and my parents said it was ok to date.Although they said I have to go on dates in groups, like a double date or just hanging out as a group. Are there any fun ideas for that?

Lynae P.

by peaceluvandhockey on 11/16/2011 7:41:48 PM

Please help!!! My crush that I have liked for about three years is about to ask me out of friday! The only problem is that my friends and other kids make fun of us for liking each other. We would be the only couple in our class. And they already are really mean about it!! And somehow everyone found out that he was going to ask me out and have been asking me if I'm going to say yes. I want to say yes so bad, but I don't want anyone making fun of us. Should I wait until high school? If so how do I tell him no but I still really like him and want to go out later on? EEP! Help! Thanks!

Lynae P.

by Lillian14 on 11/16/2011 7:17:34 PM

I like the Coffee idea- Really Classic Smile

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/16/2011 7:11:26 PM

like all the ideas except for the rom coms I dont think the boys would be up for that

by sparrowchavez on 11/16/2011 6:04:10 PM

Hey! Ok, so I like this guy and well i think he used to like me (according to my friend he did) but he's in 7th grade and im in 6th grade! So, I don't get to spend time with him Frown We both stay after school because our moms work at the school we go to. I was wondering how i could ask him to hang out after school and do homework without making it seem obvious that 1) i like him and 2) that i want to get near him a lot so how can i ask him? Also, he's in athletics and I just have regular P.E. and after he runs he puts his hands behind his head and looks up and sometimes i see him look at me. Do you think i am just imagining it?
Thanks!
Love, Claudia

Lynae P.

by claudsoda on 11/16/2011 5:05:10 PM

I think the perf date would be walking around a lake with coffee or hot chocolate as the sun goes down or sit by the lake and talk.

by TeamAlice33 on 11/16/2011 4:58:17 PM

MOD so i think my bgf might like me he asked if i wanted to stay after school with him and instead of what we planned on doing we just walked around and talked. also when we were texting he said that i could hear him sing and that i would be the first person so i responded with aww i feel so special and he said you are. also just now he asked who i liked and i said i didnt know so i asked him and he said "any girl that has the guts to ask me out" do you think he might like me?? thanks!!

Hey Girl,

It definitely sounds like he likes you! A boy wouldn't ask you who you like unless he wanted to know it was him. His text to you was a hint for you to ask him out, so if you're feeling brave, go ahead and do it. But you could also just wait out being friends with him and see if he asks you out, because it sounds like he wants to. Keep spending time with him and a relationship should come naturally!
Rachel N.