1 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

2 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

3 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

COMMENTS

7 Harry Potter secrets revealed!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 hits stores today, and the special features are loaded with secrets…

I also got early access to Pottermore and LOVE IT. I have been waiting since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for this DVD and it is driving me crazy that I haven't seen it again, but, if I have survived this long without it, I can wait a little longer. Wish me luck!

by LolliPop:-) on 11/16/2011 12:31:11 PM

OMG i cant wait!!! im a big hp geek.

by GirlyGirl4455 on 11/13/2011 9:02:32 AM

Looks cool!! I <3 harry potter.

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/12/2011 11:13:14 AM

Three words O M G!!!!! I LOVEEEEE Harry Potter!!!!!! I have to buy the movie to see the features?! Oh man, i want to know why she killed Lupin and especially Snape he was my favorite character! (besides harry, hermione, and ron.)

by Starfire88 on 11/11/2011 8:43:28 PM

I know the answer to all of those :L I don't want to spoil it for everyone,so I'll just keep it to myself!
And since we're on the topic...
I GOT EARLY ACCESS TO POTTERMORE! Sorry,not bragging..just excited.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 11/11/2011 8:22:49 PM

You mean you aren't gonna tell us?!

by changingfaces on 11/11/2011 7:16:07 PM

i know she wasn;'t going to kil lupin, but i didnt know she was considering killing ron hermione or harry! apparently the actor for harry was allergic to the glasses at the beginning

by artgaldh on 11/11/2011 6:26:31 PM

I. NEED. THIS. RIGHT. NOW!!!!!

by smileysevvie on 11/11/2011 5:03:11 PM

I can't wait to own this!

by flower62 on 11/11/2011 4:46:23 PM

I can't wait to see this again!

by flower62 on 11/11/2011 4:42:01 PM