1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Create your own eco-friendly Furoshiki gift wrap

The wrapping technique that doubles as a bonus prezzie.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So I have $20 and five besties that I really love and appreciate. I wanna give them something homemade and special this Christmas. I just can't think of anything I could do with my budget. Any ideas? Smile

Hey honey, it's a tight budget but it's def possible! Since you want it to be homemade, how about making each of them a piece of jewelry? You could buy some beads and make necklaces or bracelets that are similar. It'd be nice if you guys wore it together to represent your friendship! Or maybe you could make special t-shirts, put together a collage of pictures, etc. Get creative! There's so much you could do at home!
Amalia E.

by DisneyMovieLover on 11/28/2011 1:52:18 AM

If you like cute, crafty things, then come join my club: DIY Queens!! Get a bunch of cute artsy ideas for gifts, your room, and much more!!! Check it out! :-D

Also see my Fashion Forcastors <3 club for great tips and discussions! (there are also position openings for this club, so be sure to do that, too!)
Thanks!

by tinyfire14 on 11/23/2011 6:01:38 PM

this is so cool- im defininetly gonna use this!

by carrieunderwoodfan on 11/17/2011 11:53:25 AM

where can i find cute but cheap pieces of fabric i could use for this without having to sew the pieces together?

Lynae P.

by guitargirl7321 on 11/16/2011 8:58:06 PM

Hey guys! Love the Legend of Zelda series? Then join my club, Legend of Zelda Fan Club! Smile

by theatergirl341 on 11/16/2011 8:01:01 PM

Sounds Cool!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/16/2011 6:46:33 PM

Yea so i renewed in August and i got the O/N issue last week. Will it mess up my entire subscription?

by kewauneegal on 11/16/2011 7:19:22 AM

That wrapping cloth is so cute! I'm definitely gonna use this trick instead of wrapping paper! Thanks GL Smile

by Luv2Sing16 on 11/15/2011 6:40:12 PM

idk if my last comment posted or not nut tha was pasted from an old one i copied in like april

by zumba on 11/15/2011 5:06:49 PM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB: Fashionistas and fitness IF U NEED ADVICE OR HAV ADVICE TO GIVE ON FASHION OR FITNESS...OR IF U JUST WANNA B A PART OF A REALLY SUPER SPECTACULARLY COOL CLUB...REMEMBER SUMMER'S COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by zumba on 11/15/2011 5:05:36 PM