2 HOURS AGO @comicgal40 @abbbyr5 The Bethesda signing moved to Tysons Corner, VA. Same general area! :)

2 HOURS AGO RT @albumR5: @rydelR5 I'm honestly so proud 💋💗#RydelRYLRpic.twitter.com/LmMNjikiibiib

2 HOURS AGO RT @rydelrylmag: #R5Family 💗@rydelR55 is releasing her very own special edition issue! Check it out on July 10th! �#RydelRYLYpic.twitter.com/2qZPObRSux2…

COMMENTS

Get the look from Miranda Cosgrove's D/J12 cover!

The sweetest look to rock at holiday get-togethers.

that necklace is so cute

by vicacee on 11/21/2011 10:56:29 AM

ModModModModModModModModModModModModModModModMod!!!!!!!
I'm having a Christmas party and I've never had a party during the winter before because my birthday is in the summer. I plan on having a grab bag as one activity and play music and everything but I'm stuck on what else to do!
Thank you so much!!!!

Hey chica!  Holiday parties are always fun! You could do a variety of things like have a dance contest, bake cookies, pass out Santa hats for everyone to wear, play "Winter Charades," etc. There are so many ideas; look some up online if you need more!

Enjoy!

Amalia E.

by cheerkat22 on 11/21/2011 7:37:18 AM

Adorable stuff!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/16/2011 7:19:57 PM

CHECK OUT MY CLUB: Fashionistas and fitness IF U NEED ADVICE OR HAV ADVICE TO GIVE ON FASHION OR FITNESS...OR IF U JUST WANNA B A PART OF A REALLY SUPER SPECTACULARLY COOL CLUB!

by zumba on 11/15/2011 5:08:43 PM

That jacket is so cute!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/15/2011 4:52:05 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!
what are the top like 10 colors for nail polish i should get for fall???????????? im not buying 10 but i kind of want to narrow it down... love you guys!!!!! thanks cant wait for the december issue!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, that's a toughie! I'd look at the fall nail lines and see what they're doing. I know Essie (my personal fave) has a lot of browns and warm colors. Is there a specific top ten colors though? Not so much! Just choose what color is unique and appeals to you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ally =) on 11/14/2011 8:43:49 PM

MODMODMOD
could you just give me some random winter outfits?
thanx a lot
xoxo sail

Hey girl, try looking at our Style section for some ideas. http://www.girlslife.com/category/style-beauty.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 11/14/2011 7:16:44 PM

I love the necklace! Smile

by teamjacob0625 on 11/14/2011 6:06:54 PM

I love all of these! So glad Miranda is on the cover for Dec.

by Ekgurl on 11/14/2011 5:32:33 PM

I really like that jacket

by topchef88 on 11/14/2011 5:07:16 PM