2 HOURS AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

3 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

5 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

COMMENTS

Go bold with more picks from our Dec/Jan 12 issue

Bold meets cold with our fave winter fashion.

I luv them all! So cute. I have a coat that looks exactly like the green one, same color and everything. I wear it all the time, and it's so comfy too.

by kiannahgal on 1/3/2012 3:09:56 PM

modmodmodmodmodmodmod!!!! I just broke my tailbone yesterday and its really really really sore! Tonight is my parents Christmas party, so it's mostly adults, except for 2 of my friends and 2 of my brother's friends (also my friends brothers). They are very energetic and will probably want to play some game (What? Can't we still play games at parties?). I'm kind of embarrassed because I don't want to have to tell them that I can't really do much without hurting my tailbone even more. Plus, my doctor gave me a cushion to sit on and he said I must sit on it whenever I'm sitting! What should I do? And how should I tell them? And what should I wear tonight? PLZ HELP!!!!!! thx Smile

Hey girl, you'll just have to tell them about your injury and your doctor's instructions. I'm sure they'll understand. Instead of playing something physical, try a board game or something you can do sitting down. Try wearing a sweater with jeans and accessories or a nice dress, tights and flats. Have fun and hope you get well soon! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by sweetpea185 on 12/23/2011 5:28:51 PM

I love that pea coat it is amazingSmile

by threeb3 on 11/23/2011 8:57:30 PM

The dress is so CUTE<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/20/2011 12:08:18 PM

Cute ideas!

by sunshinek6 on 11/18/2011 4:39:00 PM

MOD!!!!
Hi I'm going to my grandparents retirement home for Thanksgiving dinner. What should I wear? I was thinking a nice sweater with a jean skirt, leggings, and boots do you think that will be fine?

That sounds super cute! I think that'll work great. That way, you'll be warm and cozy, while also a little dressed up and presentable for the Gparents Smile
Lauren C.

by trumpetchick1 on 11/17/2011 9:07:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD, How Can I Be On Of Those People Who Anwser Questions? I Want To Be One. Thanks!

Hey girl, you learn information about applying to be a mod here if you're 18 or older. http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by EddyKala on 11/14/2011 8:50:42 PM

OMG! It think that everyone who is a fasshion lover should read the book, "Fashion for Dummies" and they should at Delia's it's like the store where you find things to easily layer.

by Noissap on 11/14/2011 5:47:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Im really petite and skinny. what kind of clothing would fill me up and flatter my body, as well as make me look more curvy?

Hey girlie!

It's like the fashion department wrote this article just for you Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/16/4-must-know-style-secrets-for-petite-chicas.aspx
Devin A.

by OMG123 on 11/14/2011 3:55:31 PM

Hey babes join my new club <3Lean Luvers<3 its about getting in getting in shape, staying

in shape. Theres advice and topics about eating healthy, exercise, being skinny vs being fit,

music, etc. PLEASE JOIN!!! It's brand new so positions are available it'll be so much fun and

the more the merrier!! Oh and my club is always active and always has new posts so don't

worry about being in a boring club!!

by laxchickie19 on 11/14/2011 3:04:39 PM