Bridget M.

is modding

34 MINUTES AGO MUST WATCH this principal made his own #LetItGo music video: http://t.co/NU9CfrRJoL

AN HOUR AGO *Retweet* for your chance to score the sporty-chic tee @MirandaCosgrove and @chinamcclain are rocking! http://t.co/6zGIrWHMbS @NFLFanStyle

1 HOURS AGO You know what the Super Bowl means... tons of cute Pinterest-y football-shaped snacks, duh 🍕�http://t.co/sTnXkdcFB2B2

COMMENTS

More date night picks from our D/J12 issue!

The hottest clothes to match your equally hot date.

I like them all, except for the necklace. The capris r really cute, but they would be kinda hard to look good in. id totes wear them tho

by kiannahgal on 1/3/2012 3:14:01 PM

In my opinion, the green shirt probably wouldn't be the best thing to wear on a date with a teenage boy. . . just sayin'

by Jsizzle12 on 12/3/2011 7:39:45 PM

I love that dress but i really wish they told you where that white body con skirt is from in the first pic cus i really like it!

by SmileyGal7 on 11/23/2011 1:16:43 PM

<3 the green shirt!

by peacelovegoogle on 11/23/2011 11:45:29 AM

I love the dress but if you wanted to make it a bit more casual I would add a jean jacket.

by rosiegrl on 11/22/2011 8:09:30 PM

The Dress is CUTE(:
************************************************************
Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
XoXo,
Madi<3 (*MusicGirl16*)

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/20/2011 12:17:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
k so i have a semi-formal winter dance in december & i neeed dress ideas! Im in 8th grade & i need a casual yet fancy dress; since its semi-formal. Any ideas on where to go? It also needs to be inexpensive..
thhaank you(:

I'd try Forever 21, Macy's, or a website like Lulu's or ASOS!
Lauren C.

by ashton062698 on 11/20/2011 1:23:22 AM

modmodmod
that thing with just Lynae P happened again. is it just my computer or something?

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 11/16/2011 7:19:32 PM

MODMODMOD
on friday i am going to a fondue restaurant for my friends b-day party, what should i wear? how should i do my hair? thanks in advance!
xoxo sail
PS that thing happened again where it just says Lyane P.

Lynae P.