23 MINUTES AGO .@carleyraejepson's latest track just might be catchier than "Call Me Maybe" http://t.co/PWYgu9Difu

AN HOUR AGO Meet your new boy band obsession, the @AJRBrothers: http://t.co/6SkSl9650e

2 HOURS AGO Wait, is @bellathorne getting a new show!? http://t.co/UxotAivzFO

COMMENTS

More date night picks from our D/J12 issue!

The hottest clothes to match your equally hot date.

I like them all, except for the necklace. The capris r really cute, but they would be kinda hard to look good in. id totes wear them tho

by kiannahgal on 1/3/2012 3:14:01 PM

In my opinion, the green shirt probably wouldn't be the best thing to wear on a date with a teenage boy. . . just sayin'

by Jsizzle12 on 12/3/2011 7:39:45 PM

I love that dress but i really wish they told you where that white body con skirt is from in the first pic cus i really like it!

by SmileyGal7 on 11/23/2011 1:16:43 PM

<3 the green shirt!

by peacelovegoogle on 11/23/2011 11:45:29 AM

I love the dress but if you wanted to make it a bit more casual I would add a jean jacket.

by rosiegrl on 11/22/2011 8:09:30 PM

The Dress is CUTE(:
************************************************************
Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
XoXo,
Madi<3 (*MusicGirl16*)

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/20/2011 12:17:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
k so i have a semi-formal winter dance in december & i neeed dress ideas! Im in 8th grade & i need a casual yet fancy dress; since its semi-formal. Any ideas on where to go? It also needs to be inexpensive..
thhaank you(:

I'd try Forever 21, Macy's, or a website like Lulu's or ASOS!
Lauren C.

by ashton062698 on 11/20/2011 1:23:22 AM

modmodmod
that thing with just Lynae P happened again. is it just my computer or something?

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 11/16/2011 7:19:32 PM

MODMODMOD
on friday i am going to a fondue restaurant for my friends b-day party, what should i wear? how should i do my hair? thanks in advance!
xoxo sail
PS that thing happened again where it just says Lyane P.

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 11/16/2011 7:11:49 PM

MODMODMOD
xoxo sail

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 11/16/2011 7:06:27 PM

Need a little inspiration for your spring break wardrobe? Check out GL’s Pinterest for some great ideas for your family trip.

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!