1 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

2 HOURS AGO Our girl, @lauramarano shows us why veggies are the http://t.co/pLtNniQ0l2: http://t.co/Zd1nuJDn4c

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

COMMENTS

More date night picks from our D/J12 issue!

The hottest clothes to match your equally hot date.

I like them all, except for the necklace. The capris r really cute, but they would be kinda hard to look good in. id totes wear them tho

by kiannahgal on 1/3/2012 3:14:01 PM

In my opinion, the green shirt probably wouldn't be the best thing to wear on a date with a teenage boy. . . just sayin'

by Jsizzle12 on 12/3/2011 7:39:45 PM

I love that dress but i really wish they told you where that white body con skirt is from in the first pic cus i really like it!

by SmileyGal7 on 11/23/2011 1:16:43 PM

<3 the green shirt!

by peacelovegoogle on 11/23/2011 11:45:29 AM

I love the dress but if you wanted to make it a bit more casual I would add a jean jacket.

by rosiegrl on 11/22/2011 8:09:30 PM

The Dress is CUTE(:
************************************************************
Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
XoXo,
Madi<3 (*MusicGirl16*)

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/20/2011 12:17:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
k so i have a semi-formal winter dance in december & i neeed dress ideas! Im in 8th grade & i need a casual yet fancy dress; since its semi-formal. Any ideas on where to go? It also needs to be inexpensive..
thhaank you(:

I'd try Forever 21, Macy's, or a website like Lulu's or ASOS!
Lauren C.

by ashton062698 on 11/20/2011 1:23:22 AM

modmodmod
that thing with just Lynae P happened again. is it just my computer or something?

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 11/16/2011 7:19:32 PM

MODMODMOD
on friday i am going to a fondue restaurant for my friends b-day party, what should i wear? how should i do my hair? thanks in advance!
xoxo sail
PS that thing happened again where it just says Lyane P.

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 11/16/2011 7:11:49 PM

MODMODMOD
xoxo sail

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 11/16/2011 7:06:27 PM

Nail art is having a serious moment. Take some time to trick out your tips. We like end-of-summer styles, like suns or watermelons.

To get ready for the new school year, what do you do first?

Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

It's a DIY delivery!

CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and moreā€”all delivered right to your door!

To join the fun,