2 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

2 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

COMMENTS

Salute the sun, yoga style

The 12-pose sequence on finding peace... without the instructor.

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/19/2011 5:55:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I need help! My homecoming is about a week away, and I'm wearing a short, tight-fitted dress with one, small strap. I feel like I'm not in great shape, though. I'm petiete, but my arms and legs aren't very toned. Also, my thighs are big & I have cellulite! Do you know of any great workouts that will help me tone up (ESPECIALLY MY THIGHS!)? I would really appreciate any advise Smile Thanks! xoxo

Lynae P.

by Pink0x on 11/16/2011 7:28:50 PM

Hey girl, first of all, you are NOT overweight according to your BMI. Keep in mind your bod is growing, and it's so important you take care of it now: eat healthy and exercise. I know it's easy to get caught up and be self-critical, but trust me when I say you can be your own worst critic. Instead, just focus on taking care of yourself physically and mentally right now: realize you're beautiful just the way you are!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bubbles3956 on 11/14/2011 8:06:32 PM

Mod mod!!!
my hips are huge how can i lose some inches and how can i get a flat belly with a routine that i actually stick to.
please help...thanks

Hey girl, we're all our own worst critics. Chances are your bod is gorgeous and growing. Just eat healthy, exercise and the rest will take care of itself.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by smileyface101yea on 11/14/2011 6:30:06 PM

MODS!
i have a new exercise routine so i can lose weight but my bod has been hurting SO much! i keep up with my routine hoping to get my legs and stuff used to it but it hasnt gotton much better, should i keep my exercise up?

Hey girl, I might cut back a little bit or be sure you give your bod adequate time to rest. Sometimes you have to work up to a routine frequency. Your bod has to get used to it. Slowly work up to x number per week.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by bubbles3956 on 11/14/2011 5:44:58 PM

MOD
About how many calories do you burn if you play soccer between 30-45 minutes?? Thanks! Smile

Hey babe,

This ISN'T official because I'm not a doctor or nutritionist, but I did a lil research and it looks like you're burning about 150-300 calories if you play for 30-45 min Smile
Lauren C.

by Sheyenne on 11/13/2011 10:45:59 AM

im doing research on milk and the dangers of it. i've read that it causes disease, bone problems, and is custom made for calves. Is milk actually a good choice drink?

Hey girl,

I've never heard of milk CAUSING bone problems.....it gives us necessary calcium so we AVOID bone problems like osteoporosis. Also remember that pure cow's milk might have some undesirable bacterias/ingredients, but all milk is pasteurized before we drink it. That means it goes through a preservation process that is designed to get rid of all pathogenic microbes....which, in normal words haha, means it's then very unlikely milk will cause disease. I've read people trying to blame diabetes, high cholesterol, and other major health problems in America on milk. Sure, and the McDonalds/fatty fried foods/doughnuts/lack of exercise plays no role? Ha. Trust me, girl - milk in moderation is extremely important for the health of your body and bones!
Lauren C.

by jessjuli23 on 11/13/2011 8:58:21 AM

mod mod mod
I have a bad habit of not biting but actually ripping off the tips of my nails when they start getting to long. For some reason it annoys me to have long nails. Well now i want to stop doing that but my nails are really ragged looking (because it wasn't a clean break like it would if i used clippers) is there any thing i can do to get my nails to grow quick or do i have to wait? im just wondering because my nails take forever to grow.

I've been there, girl! I always pick at my nails when I'm bored/nervous, but it always leaves them dirty, ragged, and sometimes even hurting/bleeding. Yuckkkk. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do to make them grow faster right now - but when they do grow back, you have to remember what they looked like/felt like now! Hopefully that will help you stop picking at them. Instead, carry little portable nail clippers and a nail file with you in your purse. That way, if you feel a rough edge, you can clip it off without ripping it - no matter where you are!
Lauren C.

by wednesday1408 on 11/12/2011 9:23:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! for some reason my lips have been extremely chapped for the last few days...i have been putting on alot of chap stick and its not helping at all. idk how it happened because i keep them moisturized everyday. what do i do??

Hey chica, maybe it's the chapstick you're using. Try Burt's Bees or Vaseline. Try wetting your lips with hot/warm water, let them dry and then apply the chapstick. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 11/12/2011 8:51:51 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod Im not very curvy. Im very skinny with no hips and not that big of chest. what can a wear that shows off the little curves i have? i don't like wearing anything to tight but im okay with fitted.

Lynae P.