12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Salute the sun, yoga style

The 12-pose sequence on finding peace... without the instructor.

MOD!! by back has been hurting a lot lately, how do i make it stop??

Hey girl, you need to first figure out what is making your back hurt. Is it sports? A new exercise routine? Your backpack? Once you've gotten that figured out, you can reduce whatever you're doing and it will get feel better. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by lindseyd9 on 11/12/2011 5:21:03 PM

cALLing aLL WrITeRS
Join today!! This is the neatest writing club out there! enter in writing contests and your story/poem may be posted on my website! I am looking for anyone who loves to read or write! (cALLing aLL WrITeRS is the club name, make sure to include the capitols how they are when you type in search Smile Smile <3

by *B*E*<3 on 11/12/2011 4:59:05 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod My hair is really frizzy, like really frizzy! and i also have a ton of fly aways. Well then i dyed my hair and it made it worse. I can't even leave my hair down anymore because it looks so terrible. I could brush it for an hour and it would still look like i just rolled out of bed. Iv tried sleek and shine hair products but it just makes my hair incredibly greasy/oily. I tried a couple times to blow dry it out straight and that didn't work. And conditioner doesn't work. Any tips? iv asked my salon but they use stuff that cost to much.

Hey missy, umm I'm not eactly sure what else you could do. I would try using other straightening shampoos from different brands like Aussie and Head&Shoulders. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by wednesday1408 on 11/12/2011 4:52:05 PM

Thank you so much for this! Smile

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/12/2011 4:23:01 PM

I used to think that my friends were the best friends in the world. They stood up for me, shared with me, and helped me in tough situations. Now that we are in middle school, they are in the same class without me. They do everything together. One of them is a follower, let’s call her Z. She treats me good when we are alone or texting or on the phone. But when my other friend is around(Y), she just does whatever Y does, even if it includes ditching me. She always takes Y’s side in arguments. I try talking to her about it, but she gets very defensive. I also tried talking to Y but she just doesn’t listen. When I told her how I was feeling, she said sorry and after that I thought it would all be okay. I was wrong because she keeps doing this to me. I don’t have a best friend anymore and I question if I even have friends. Please help, I’m just so stressed out!!

by SportyChick34 on 11/12/2011 2:33:47 PM

I used to think that my friends were the best friends in the world. They stood up for me, shared with me, and helped me in tough situations. Now that we are in middle school, they are in the same class without me. They do everything together. One of them is a follower, lets call her Z. She treats me good when we are alone or texting or on the phone. But when my other friend is around(Y), she just does whatever Y does, even if it includes ditching me. She always takes Y’s side in arguments. I try talking to her about it, but she gets very defensive. I also tried talking to Y but she just doesn’t listen. When I told her how I was feeling, she said sorry and after that I thought it would all be okay. I was wrong because she keeps doing this to me. I don’t have a best friend anymore and I question if I even have friends. Please help, I’m just so stressed out!!

by SportyChick34 on 11/12/2011 1:01:05 PM

Sounds a little confusing, but I may just try it Smile

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/12/2011 11:00:37 AM

ohh... we did that in gym for gymnastics. we got graded on it too.

by koohuh on 11/12/2011 10:08:32 AM

I heard this is supposed to wake you up, but it doesn't for me

by kewauneegal on 11/12/2011 9:00:05 AM