6 HOURS AGO Are you a *true* GL #fangirl? http://t.co/xCzOFIzDL4

9 HOURS AGO Style up with our fave #sportychic inspo: http://t.co/nbSm01aRe3

10 HOURS AGO Should you wear a bra allll the time? http://t.co/ZoWggMOu4m

COMMENTS

5 Eco-friendly beauty products you can't live without

Get gorgeous while going green.

@ LoveLifePeace Me too! I LOVE Eco tools brushes!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/6/2012 6:18:36 PM

Mod please. Hi! I have naturaly super curly,twisted hair,but I want that tousled,wavy,beachy thing-a-ma-bob. How can I do that? Tone down the curls but still not straighten it?

Hey girl, you could try braiding your hair into little sections, wetting it and letting it sit overnight. Once you wake up, and take the braids out it will be wavy. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 11/19/2011 7:37:12 PM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/19/2011 5:52:52 PM

I love organic things. the Eco Tools brushes are amazing, so soft! And I'm using Organix's shampoo and conditioner.

by LoveLifePeace on 11/19/2011 12:41:12 AM

this stuff is kinda expensive...

by filaluvva on 11/18/2011 4:45:37 PM

most nail polishes are formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalates free...

by ♥purplexing♥ on 11/17/2011 10:04:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Okay, I usually take a shower around 8:00 to 8:30 most of the time, and I shave my legs (of course). Well in the morning when I wake up at around 6:45 or 7:00, my legs are prickly! Is there anyway I can prevent this? Thanks so much Smile

Hey babe,

This article is about stubble on your thighs, but all the tips apply to your shaving sitch too!! Give that a read and see if it helps Smile
Lauren C.

by Amyluv32 on 11/17/2011 9:14:10 PM

The nail polish looks pretty!!

Join my club, Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks. It's a loose and fun club where we can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/17/2011 8:25:15 PM

Hey Girlies!(:
In need of some advice? I give advice about anything and everything, from makeup to boys, and from puberty to homework help. Responses will come quick and I'm happy to help you anytime! Just swing by my profile!(:

xoxo Macy

by MacyBabexoxo on 11/17/2011 8:01:34 PM

MODMODMOD
So in your new Dec/Jan issue, in the perfume thing, it says to choose a memory your fond of and use that as a thought for scents. Well, what if the memory doesn't have to really do with a smell or scent? It says to choose citrus scents but I don't like the smell of citrus. Oh, and if this helps, the memory is of me and my cousins. So any thoughts to what smells would be related to that? Thank you so much!

Hey girl,

Gotta give us more info than that...what were your cousins and you doing in that memory? Where were you? What time of year was it? These can all be clues! Think carefully about your surroundings. If it was at the holidays, a spicy cinnamon/mint/cloves/nutmeg perfume could be perf! If it was during the summertime, you'll want a more oceanic, light, airy scent. Be more specific and I'm sure you'll find it!
Lauren C.