AN HOUR AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

1 HOURS AGO Everyone knows the phrase “It smells so good, I could eat it,” right? That’s how we feel w/ some of our new beauty faves!:...

3 HOURS AGO Follow these steps and you’ll be Sleeping Beauty in no time: http://t.co/MKM4atXEpw

COMMENTS

Tired of short hair? Our top-6 instant fixes

Find out how Emma Watson peps up her pixie cut.

@Effly Trinkgood, why don't you shower at night? <--Afterwords, put on some pretty floral smell if you like cream for your face! Also, are you athletic, because that may be why you have greasy face and stuff....Or try asking your doctor about this maybe he/she knows! Smile Good Luck!

by Susmita24 on 6/23/2012 2:00:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have fairly long hair, past my chest. Would the "Do the wave" work on me too?

Hey girlie!

Sounds like you have pretty long hair, so it should work! Smile

Krupali D.

by greenbluepurple1 on 4/16/2012 3:49:37 PM

MOD!
My hair is already just shy of my shoulders, but I want it in a bob that goes just below my ears. Is there a way to do that without going expensive?

Hey girlie,

You definitely want to get a major haircut like this done at a salon, so it will cost money. Sure there are luxury salons that charge $75+ for a haircut, but there are some salons where a haircut only costs $20! Scope out your neighborhood, ask your friends and family where they go, and weigh your options. I pay about $40 for a haircut at my salon and, while it's a little pricey, I love my hairdresser and trust that he will always do a good job. So it's kinda worth it Smile
Lauren C.

by BeautyQueen10 on 4/1/2012 11:02:55 AM

I have long, thin hair. I shower EVERY morning before school, but by the end of the school day, my hair is already greasy! My face gets EXTREMELY oily too. What can I do?!?!

by Effly Trinkgood on 3/28/2012 7:23:16 PM

Hey girls! Go to my profile and ask me anything about anything! I've been there, and I can help Smile! Nothing is too awkward or embarrassing to ask! I'm on every day, so I can answer right away. <3, Hugs, and Smiles! XOXO, xlllx

by xlllx on 2/20/2012 10:16:15 PM

@neongirl9:
In addition to what OGATE6 said, you can also try what the article above just mentioned: Make a little side braid that frames your face - your hair seems more than long enough. Also, if you want it curly, twist wet-but-not-dripping-wet hair to your head and use clips to hold different sections in. Go to bed and wake up in the morning with curls! Smile If the clips bother you, braiding wet hair works for me too. And I know what you mean by curling irons not working - it's that way for me too, unless the iron is 400 degrees. Tong Hope I helped ;)

by OceanWavez on 2/4/2012 9:00:15 PM

I know Claire's is a little young but I have short hair and have gotten some cute headbands from there that make a bold statement. Oh and to neongirl9, i have almost should length hair as well but suggest that you try a headband or take one of those large banana clips for a little more classy up do. Give me a shout out if you tried it. Good Luck! Smile

by OGATE6 on 2/1/2012 8:11:43 AM

I have almost shoulder length hair and i can almost fit in into a ponytail (not quite) and i can't do ANYTHING with it. My hair has body, but for some reason curling irons don't work. I always have to straighten my hair and there is nothing fun to do with it. I started wearing different clips, but i want something else. Any suggestions?

by neongirl9 on 1/26/2012 6:59:40 PM

MOD
Any kewl stores you would recommend that have inexpensive accessories? I LUV Forever21 but that is like the only store I can find that has cute/inexpensive accessories. I really like BIG headbands and eye-cathcing clips and stuff. Also, are there any store that sell fastinators for $15 or under? (They don't have to be real.)

Hey girl,

Try Delia's, Claire's, Lulu's, Fredflare, H&M, New York & Co., or American Eagle! Smile As for fascinators, I'm really not sure... I'd keep an eye out at Forever 21 for embellished headbands that give the same feel but aren't as expensive!
Lauren C.

by MuzikLuvrr on 1/26/2012 6:26:24 PM

I thought I saw a specific shampoo in YOUR magazine for speeding up hair growth. Hmm? What is all that about?

I don't have the mag in front of me right now so I can't check up on that! You can always do your research by asking your hairdresser, looking things up online, and seeing what you can find. But honestly nothing has really worked for me or any of my friends/fam to grow hair longer faster! All those shampoos that promise hair growth just focus on restoring the health of your hair, which you can do by following the tips I gave in your last mod. Without spending $30 a bottle!
Lauren C.