2 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

5 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

6 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Gobble, gobble: Foods to pass over on Thanksgiving

And the yummy replacements you can nosh on instead.

It's not really what we eat mainly its how much of it that we eat. My mom found new recipes to try on Turkey day @ www.foodnetwork.com and she's making these new weird recipes and now all I'm going to eat is ham, mash potatoes,stuffing and green bean casserole. I'm not a fan of turkey.

by softballismyBFF on 11/22/2011 4:02:46 PM

Yeah this is a little overeactive (why do my posts never show up??)

by ilovegl98 on 11/21/2011 3:59:26 PM

I eat healthy the rest of the year so I can eat what I want and when I want on holidays. Thanksgiving isnt a time for counting calories, even my mom splurges on Thanksgiving and she is mrs healthy. Its just to hard when family brings over so many types of food or when we go visit someone elses house.

by luckykel on 11/21/2011 3:12:21 PM

Actually, pumpkin pie has about half the calories and way less fat than pecan pie, plus vitamins from the pumpkin. And most homemade pies don't have 'fake flavors'! Just wanted to correct that!

by lefille on 11/19/2011 7:50:19 PM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/19/2011 5:47:09 PM

I think that we should just eat the food we want that day...after all, it is just one day in a whole year. We should eat traditional Thanksgiving food if we want. This blog should have been a workout you can do the day after Thanksgiving to work it off instead of telling girls to not eat a little unhealthy food for one day of the whole year! Feast as you wish girls, it's just one day.

by LovePeaceHope on 11/19/2011 5:09:33 PM

im cant give up any of that xD its the one day of the year you get to pig out, not saying that i starve myself everyday i eat normally haha just cant give up the stuffing or the gravy or the pumpkin pie YUM <3 plus butter is just way too good lol but these are nice tips for the girls who wanna take them but im just not one of them

by oreo9347 on 11/17/2011 6:30:06 PM

Yeah, I think this article is kind of going too far. Eating special Thanksgiving foods once a year won't kill a girl. I don't think dieting should be encouraged on this day to girls our age. What ever happened to moderation being the key?

by sunstrottle101 on 11/17/2011 6:10:50 PM

I'm going to pretend I didn't see this article; no way am I passing up my favorite foods on Thanksgiving!

by Aislinn120 on 11/17/2011 4:10:19 PM