13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

I've got pimples...in my nose

What's up with my out-of-control acne?

MOD MOD MOD!
i have a crush, who i really like!i really want him to notice me. Im also a very good singer, do you think maybe singing could make him notice me!? please respond,
xoxo, squirrel girl

Hey! In my experience, singing to a guy isn't the best idea. Maybe it could work if you like sang at a talent show and he was there. But when i was in middle school, I declared my love for a guy via song on the bus. It seemed like a bold move at the time, but it just embarrassed him and me. Instead just try to get to know him like you would any friend. If it's meant to be, he'll notice you Smile

Helen S.

by iluvsqrls5 on 6/20/2013 6:07:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have acne, and I was wondering if they where acne scars. I have had zits for about 1-2 years. Can you give me some advice to help??? Also do home ade masks and lemon juice really work ????????

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about acne scars: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/01/Acne-Scars.aspx?cp=all Some home remedies work and others don't, but it all depends on your unique skin! Those never worked for me because I need something more gentle or my skin will freak out. But I'm sure they seem to work for other people! If you want to discuss natural remedies for people with your skin type, chat with a doctor or dermatologist. They'll be able to give you professional info on it and answer all your other skin Qs <3
Lauren C.

by Krisskatt on 5/3/2012 11:36:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Happy 2012 MODs! Is there any way to make my hair grow longer? I want it to be the length of Victoria Justice's. Also, I've tried posting comments on other articles, and I never see them! Frown
Thank you so much for being great role models and giving fabulous advice, MODs!

Happy new year, girl! Unfortunately, there's no magic way to get your hair to grow longer - you just have to make smart diet choices and drink plenty of water to encourage healthy hair, then be patient while your hair grows out. Sorry love! (And sometimes your comments take longer to post because the mods have to individually approve each one before it goes public! Sometimes we get busy, so try to forgive us. <3)
Lauren C.

by ILoveBigTimeRush1 on 1/1/2012 12:46:18 AM

MOD MOD!!!!! hey, how much should you weigh when you get your period because i got mine in september and i was 90 lbs and i heard that you should weigh 100 lbs.

Hey girlie,

Not sure where you got that 100 lbs rule! There's actually no "right" weight to be when you get your period. It all depends on your height, metabolism, and genes. Some girls will weigh less and some girls will weigh more. And some girls will grow/their bodies will change after the get their periods. Bottom line is, as long as you're exercising and eating healthy, you have nothing to worry about <3
Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 12/30/2011 9:17:26 PM

I LOVE Olivia Wilde's hair at the 2011 Golden Globes.I have the same hair color and my hair is long enough. But, will it look good with my face shape? My face shape is like Rachel Bilson's. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Absolutely! It'll take some maintenance, but Rachel Bilson once had thick bangs and long straight hair just like that. So you'll probably look awesome Smile
Lauren C.

by jaws11 on 12/15/2011 9:41:27 PM

What the actual...I sent this question in before and it never got answered! No fair.

by kazthespaz on 12/10/2011 7:41:40 PM

i hate pimples in my nose!

by coldplay12 on 11/23/2011 12:56:41 PM

i get them in my ears and on my back and on my face but im usally prety clear cause i use a priscrition for them

by katelyndancer on 11/20/2011 10:36:13 AM

I KNOW! I get pimples in my ears, which is really weird.

by MissSmartyJeans on 11/18/2011 10:36:32 PM

I don't have this same problem, but I do get zits from time to time so I know how you feel about getting them.

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/16/2011 7:15:54 PM