21 MINUTES AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

1 HOURS AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

COMMENTS

Score a Hunger Games sneak peek!

The odds are ever in your favor today, Hunger Games fans: the full-length trailer for the first movie was released!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
The books were sooo epic!!!!!;)

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 2/16/2012 12:56:15 AM

OMG i want to see this movie SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!

by Catsmart4 on 12/28/2011 6:43:39 PM

OMG!!!!!
Taylor Swift wrote a song on it today (Dec.23.2011) called Safe and Sound!!! All you Hunger Games fans, you MUST listen to it, even if you're not a fan of Taylor!!! It is perfect for the book and movie and i am sooooo happy!
Merry Xmas!!!

by Kana K. on 12/24/2011 12:57:08 AM

i saw the trailer before i read the books...is that cheating? but now i'm almost done with mockingjay and super excited for the movie!!! i can't decide which scene i'm looking forward to the most, i'm curious to see how they pull of things like the tracker jacker experience and the mutts. the preview make it look like they did a good job and i hope that's the case!

by the_last_ninja on 12/11/2011 10:43:38 AM

Do YOU like the Hunger Games?

Hey girl, can you say 'love it'? It's one of my fave book series! I'm so excited for the movie! (:

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by divapup4 on 11/19/2011 12:17:36 PM

I <3 THE HUMGER GAMES!! BEST BOOKS EVER! I KEEP WATCHING THE TRAILER OVER & OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! CAN"T WAIT 4 IT 2 COME OUT!!

by divapup4 on 11/19/2011 12:17:08 PM

I can't wait!!! I am going to the midnight show and i loved the books!!!!!!Smile

by sami2000 on 11/17/2011 9:58:00 PM

BEST EVER. Say buh-bye, Twilight! The Hunger Games are taking over. I can't wait to see Jennifer Lawrence, Liam, and Josh in the movie! EEK!

by caseysister2001 on 11/17/2011 7:31:40 PM

It definitely lived up to my expectations! I'm just looking forward to the Games in general.

by supersingershannon on 11/16/2011 9:21:27 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOOOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!! THE BOOK IS AWESOME!!!!WISH THE MOVIE CAME OUT IN DECEMBER!!!

by jenna23 on 11/16/2011 9:47:49 AM