AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 keep it casual in a Moxie Peach girls' sweatshirt from @Target. http://t.co/Cg2MKBjF7o

AN HOUR AGO We're LOVING @taylorswift13 newest announcement: http://t.co/8PochBwGyl pic.twitter.com/xlkYH9XmkM

13 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

COMMENTS

Score a Hunger Games sneak peek!

The odds are ever in your favor today, Hunger Games fans: the full-length trailer for the first movie was released!

I can't wait!!!!!I've been waiting and stalking there IMDB page since I don't know when. Tong Going to the midnight showing!!!looks amazing!! Laughing

by Faith5794 on 11/14/2011 11:05:04 PM

Oh my gosh, this is super exciting! I just didn't picture the actress quite like that.

by nutmeg22 on 11/14/2011 10:16:09 PM

I. LOVE. These books!!!! I cannot wait for the movie!!! It probably won't be better than the book, they never are, but i hope they do a good job!! I really hope the capture the strong silent independance of Catniss!!

by katie_scott72 on 11/14/2011 9:54:40 PM

I CAN NOT WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! i was bored during 1st hour and decided to count down until it comes out FOUR MONTHS AND NINE DAYS BABY!!!!!! i can not wait! i can name almost evry scene!!! i just hate how i have no one to be obssessed with! one of our teachers (not official just student right now) read it and she saw i was reading The Hunger Games and said its good and she cant wait for the movie! also Willow Sheilds (Prim) has the EXACT sam birthday as my BFF! (June 1st 2000) PS i do archery and i named my target Marvel (the person who speared Rue) =)

by madsterw1 on 11/14/2011 8:35:05 PM

it looks really good!

by the band geek on 11/14/2011 8:25:24 PM

OMG this looks EPIC! I'm not one for like, bloodly, horror stuff, but TOO BAD. I LOVE the books. No WAY am I missing this! I'm ordering tickets to it ASAP!

by uni301 on 11/14/2011 8:23:27 PM

I CANNOY WAIT 2 SEE IT!!! OH. MY. GOD. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

by I<3gurrls! on 11/14/2011 8:21:40 PM

OMG!! I can't wait. I've read the books like 5 times. Hope i won't be disappointed. Definitely going on opening night.

by tiffanyanne on 11/14/2011 8:18:16 PM

I CANT WAIT!! It looks so scary, and I'm not one for scary, bloody movies so I don't know how I'm gonna be able to watch this whole thing. But I'm not gonna be able to bring myself to NOTT watch it!!!!!
<3 I can't wait!!! <3

by goldfish123 on 11/14/2011 7:42:35 PM

I was sort of scared at first, but it looks awesome!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 11/14/2011 7:41:42 PM

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!