1 HOURS AGO Super happy #bookbirthday to #Graceful, the newest in the magical #WillowFalls series from @wenmass! Check it out: http://t.co/p4jngxTZ8v

13 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

14 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

COMMENTS

Score a Hunger Games sneak peek!

The odds are ever in your favor today, Hunger Games fans: the full-length trailer for the first movie was released!

I can't wait!!!!!I've been waiting and stalking there IMDB page since I don't know when. Tong Going to the midnight showing!!!looks amazing!! Laughing

by Faith5794 on 11/14/2011 11:05:04 PM

Oh my gosh, this is super exciting! I just didn't picture the actress quite like that.

by nutmeg22 on 11/14/2011 10:16:09 PM

I. LOVE. These books!!!! I cannot wait for the movie!!! It probably won't be better than the book, they never are, but i hope they do a good job!! I really hope the capture the strong silent independance of Catniss!!

by katie_scott72 on 11/14/2011 9:54:40 PM

I CAN NOT WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! i was bored during 1st hour and decided to count down until it comes out FOUR MONTHS AND NINE DAYS BABY!!!!!! i can not wait! i can name almost evry scene!!! i just hate how i have no one to be obssessed with! one of our teachers (not official just student right now) read it and she saw i was reading The Hunger Games and said its good and she cant wait for the movie! also Willow Sheilds (Prim) has the EXACT sam birthday as my BFF! (June 1st 2000) PS i do archery and i named my target Marvel (the person who speared Rue) =)

by madsterw1 on 11/14/2011 8:35:05 PM

it looks really good!

by the band geek on 11/14/2011 8:25:24 PM

OMG this looks EPIC! I'm not one for like, bloodly, horror stuff, but TOO BAD. I LOVE the books. No WAY am I missing this! I'm ordering tickets to it ASAP!

by uni301 on 11/14/2011 8:23:27 PM

I CANNOY WAIT 2 SEE IT!!! OH. MY. GOD. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

by I<3gurrls! on 11/14/2011 8:21:40 PM

OMG!! I can't wait. I've read the books like 5 times. Hope i won't be disappointed. Definitely going on opening night.

by tiffanyanne on 11/14/2011 8:18:16 PM

I CANT WAIT!! It looks so scary, and I'm not one for scary, bloody movies so I don't know how I'm gonna be able to watch this whole thing. But I'm not gonna be able to bring myself to NOTT watch it!!!!!
<3 I can't wait!!! <3

by goldfish123 on 11/14/2011 7:42:35 PM

I was sort of scared at first, but it looks awesome!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 11/14/2011 7:41:42 PM

Classes are quickly coming to a close and now's the time to hit the books. What are your best study spots?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.